20050305 - DFW meet - TLinden16 and iluvdisney are coming to town! Woo Hoo!!

Yes, m&m'smom, I mean your kids too :) Although, I think the little one was afraid of me. Everytime I asked her a question, she wouldn't say a word, and would give me the evil eye. She sure has mastered speaking with her eyes, and at such a young age. She's a cutie :)

Karen

That was a great time - I keep telling everyone around here that will listen about all the sweet DISer families that I met in Texas - sure hope I can get down that way again sometime! :sunny:

I know it's been a week, but I am finally getting around to posting a few pictures. It was a great meet; I think there were 27 of us there. Thanks for coming to town, Karen and Mary. And thanks to everyone who came out, and to those of you who have posted pictures already. Okay - here goes:

f4dcf9b5.jpg

f4dcf9ba.jpg

On the left is Mary, Karen, and Kathy, and on the right is m&m's mom and her sweet family:
f4dcf9a5.jpg

Mommystieg and her adorable family:
f4dcf9b1.jpg

ohanafamily, RRBB, and Ian (notice his very first Mickey shirt - a gift from DISer Janette):
f4dcf9aa.jpg

f4dcf9a0.jpg

Susan (slimplaw) and Ray:
f4dcf99d.jpg

Tom (Kathy's DH), Nancy (Kathy's mom), and Suzy (shatzjsl):
f4dcf23f.jpg

MrB'sMom, MrB, and Nebsky:
f4dcf238.jpg

KayTX and her DH (my mom and dad :) ), and KristaTXsDH and me:
f4dcf231.jpg

Me and Karen:
f4dcf22f.jpg

And here are some of us at Pete's Dueling Piano bar later that evening. That place was PACKED. Nancy, Tom, and Janette aren't in the picture, but they were also there:
f4dcf237.jpg

Great pictures Krista - brings back some warm memories of a week ago since I am now freezing my butt off. :cold: Texans sure know how to throw a really fun meet - wish I had had the energy to join in the other fun times. Next time I'll be ready!

Mary, you're just jealous that I got groped and you didn't.

Karen

I was looking at the pictures and wondering why Lauren wasn't in any of them. Duh, she wasn't there!! :crazy:

Great pictures Krista! Thanks for posting them!

We'll think about you all this weekend... Only 2 more days!!!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool1:

:cool1: Have a great time, Kelly, Jeff, and Mr.B!! Wish I was going to be there to run into you at Buzz again ::yes::.

KristaTX said:
:cool1: Have a great time, Kelly, Jeff, and Mr.B!! Wish I was going to be there to run into you at Buzz again ::yes::.

I'll shoot Zurg a couple times for ya... :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter