20041207 MVMCP December 7th (Tuesday) Roll Call

Hi everyone,
It's been a while since I have heard from anyone re:MVMCP on the 7th Dec. Has there been a firm meeting place decided yet? I'm sorry if this has already been posted but I don't want to be left behind.
I'll be flying out of Aus in 9 days and then might not be able to access the net. I will definately be in WDW on 5th Dec - 10th Dec staying at Pop Century and have my ticket for the MVMCP.
I just don't want to miss you all!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a great day!

Roseann
:sunny:

So far this is what I've read on this thread regarding meets:

* Meet at the stone wall by Pecos Bill for the second parade.
* Meet at end of Main Street, left hand corner at the circle for Wishes with Cathy & Joan.

Any others that I have missed?

I haven't gotten the ticket yet, but I think that I will most likely come to this MVMCP also, and if I do, then I would show up at both of those meets.

I will definately be there. I certainly won't be shy but I will surely be lost.
Are we wearing anything distinguishable (sp?)
Roseann
:flower1:

We are going on the 7th. Me, dh, dd4, dd 19 mos., dm, & dd. Will definately try to make the meet for the parade, don't know how late we will make it with the young one. Can't wait to meet some of you guys.

I'll be there !!! Was going to watch the fireworks from in front of Casey's - so the spot you're talking about is near there, right, Cathy? I would love to join you and Joan to mark your special night - maybe then I won't be the only one wiping away tears - my sister and I (2 50-something, somewhat pooh-sized 'dirty' blondes wearing Mickey ear headbands with Santa hats - at least I will be :earsgirl: ;) ) are bringing our little nephew (7) for a very special trip that we started planning when we tragically lost his dad (our beloved bro-in-law) to west nile virus last year - we have been his 'day-care' babysitters since he was only 6 weeks old so, of course, he is our JOY !!! So we're going to leave our own big kids and DHs at home this trip so that we can spend every moment spoiling him completely rotten - (and giving our sister some time to herself to prepare for the holidays)!!! :love:

Dan and Judy - 2nd parade in front of Pecos Bills (great spot !!) - see you there - Dan, I have 2 !!! new cameras to play with this trip !! :smooth:

Hello All -

Bjakmom - I will be looking for you. Lets see.....I have just put a holly leaf pin on my Santa Mickey Hat and generally try to find my spot on the corner about 30 minutes ahead of time. Short, chin-length blonde hair, will remind you of Chip and Dale.

Anyone who would like to join me -- just stand on the left hand corner and shout - Cathy & Joan ----we'll respond.

Anyone with a better idea of identification, just let me know.

Now - my question.

I was reading the description of MVMCP here and noticed - frantically - that they said there would be a special "Fantasy in the Sky" fireworks program. I know for MNSSHP they did replace "Wishes" and I was horribly dissapointed.

Last year it was "Wishes" - because at MVMCP I saw it first. Does anyone know which fireworks display it will be???

After the fireworks we will make our way over to the Parade meet. That is a TERRIFIC spot to watch the Parade - Karen shared the idea for that viewing place with me last year.

Ok, I'm just about ready - shipping a small, Beach Club themed Christmas tree to the hotel this week. Going to make this a magical trip for Joan.

See everyone very soon!

Happy Holidays!

Cathy

"Remember, we must all believe in our Wishes, for they are the magic in the World. Now, lets all put our hearts together and make a Wish come true".

princess:

I will hopefully be meeting up with all of you for the late parade in front of Pecos Bill's. I have already met Cathy and Dan, and I will have met Judy by then as well, so I'll should see you there hopefully :)

Karen

Roseann67 said:
I will definately be there. I certainly won't be shy but I will surely be lost.
Are we wearing anything distinguishable (sp?)
Roseann
:flower1:

I will be wearing my Mickey Ears Santa Hat that has the name "Towncrier" on it. Look for lime green ribbons, fanny packs, buttons, and practically anything else.

Judy, my DH, Harry, and I will be at the Parade meet, and we'll definitely try to find people at the Wishes meet too. That area is so crowded though, but hey, the more the merrier!!

Oh great , I'm glad there will be a bunch of us! I still think it would be fun to ride BTMRR en masse afterwards! I have done that with Dissers before and it is a lot of fun.
Oh, and anyone else that wants to "see" my gang earlier........please consider yourselves invited to share a special moment when my DF is veteran of the day on 12/3 at the MK flag retreat!!!!!!!!!!

Judy from Boise said:
Oh great , I'm glad there will be a bunch of us! I still think it would be fun to ride BTMRR en masse afterwards! I have done that with Dissers before and it is a lot of fun.
Oh, and anyone else that wants to "see" my gang earlier........please consider yourselves invited to share a special moment when my DF is veteran of the day on 12/3 at the MK flag retreat!!!!!!!!!!

We managed to fill an entire train with DISers at one of the DIScons. It was quite a lot of fun. I think that we scared the CMs.

Sorry I won't arrive in time to see your DF on the 3rd. :(

:cat:

DH will be wearing his lime green name tag. I will be wearing my lime green tshirt. Lost my pin cannot figure out what I did with it. We will be eating at the LTT before the party gets going. We will also be with WDSTK so we will be looking for all of you. Hope to see you all in 4 days! Estelle

I'll be wearing some kind of lime green pin or ribbon (or both), and will most likely be wearing my Christmas tree hat :)

Karen

We tried to make it to the meet but we kept getting roped off for the parade and the fireworks. We ended up by the carousel and couldn't move. :guilty:

Estelle, did you ever made it to the meet?? I missed you!!!!

Hi everyone,
I went to the brick wall outside Peco's Bill but couldn't find anyone with lime green on. I didn't want to call out in case of embarrassing myself. There sure where a lot of people. No wonder I couldn't manage to find anyone.
I wasn't prepared for the sheer size of the crowds or I would have made more effort to be more precise with arrangements. I learnt a lot from my trip.
I hope you all have a great time while there though.
Roseann

Roseann, sorry you missed us. We took up the entire wall, and the wall behind. And the lot of us were mulling around talking as well.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter