20040525 Dvc Member Homecoming! (updated 5/6, PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST!)--INDEXED

My dh and I will be attending homecoming. We are new SSR members and are looking forward to the fun. And now that my sister (#1Mouse) has let me in on her secret that her and John will be coming down we are looking forward to it even more. Gee Mary, I've never even met you and I hear you were already keeping secrets from me. We will have to talk, can't let my sister be corrupting you like that. :teeth:

Scrappy - any sister of Gail's is a friend of mine! It was going to be hard keeping the secret because I was so excited to hear that Gail and John were coming. I only kept it for a day. ::yes::

Can't wait to meet you and your DH at Member Homecoming!

Welcome Home as new DVC'ers

Mary

Wanted to let you know that DH, DS and I will at member hoemcoming. Hopefully, we will able to meet during the day. Post the day and time.

NJmouse... Acutally I have two areas currently booked. We had initially intended to have 21 family members here so we had booked the area called the French Island Upper which is the island that is off the bridge between the UK and France. This area holds a minimum of 20 people. But we have had several family members cancel so I called the planning people and they suggested to me that I also put on hold the Japan Terrace which holds a minimum of 10 people. I am curious which area DVC will be using. There are several areas around World Showcase used for private events, but I don't know if there are any big enough to hold a DVC Member Event.

My DH and I would like to attend the DIS Meet. Could you keep up informed as to where and when? I will keeping checking for information. I think somewhere in the Land would be nice. It is a good area for several people. Also, you might want to wait until 3 or 4 to let people clear out after lunch. :earsgirl:

My DW and I would love to meet other DIS DVC'ers. I'll keep checking for a place and time. Thanks for the MH picture!:wave2:

DH and I will be at Member Homecoming and would love to be at the Meet. Will watch the board for further info.

Nancy :earsgirl:

Howdy!!!

The OhanFamily Clan will Be there too...This includes...

ohanafamily, RRBB, Nieceosaurus, and Nephosaurus

Look forward to meeting ya'al...l

Was I correct in understanding that if you're at WDW, but not attending MH, you're welcome at the DIS meet? If so, please sign us up (me at least, DH will probably still be on the golf course!). We already had reserved at OKW that week, but aren't doing MH.

Randy and I are attending mh. Would be interested in a dis meet if it works with our plans. I will keep checking this thread. I think it will be a lot of fun. Although, you can count me out on the unlimited access to mission space LOL

Randy and I are attending mh. Would be interested in a dis meet if it works with our plans. I will keep checking this thread. I think it will be a lot of fun. Although, you can count me out on the unlimited access to mission space LOL

Simba's mom - I don't believe a meeting site has been set for a Dis meet, but I think they are planning on meeting before the MH events start, so yes you would be more than welcome to attend a Dis meet.

torismom - What no going on Mission: Space over and over and over again for you!!!! I understand they have barf bags for the ride now:crazy2:

On this date last year we were soaking up the sun on Castaway Cay -- can't forget Member's Cruise 2003!!!!!!!!!

Gail

#1Mouse

(torismom - What no going on Mission: Space over and over and over again for you!!!! I understand they have barf bags for the ride now)

ROFL. Once was enough and I do not feel like barfing everywhere and ruining my night. :)

I think we are all going to have a blast!!

torismom, you can sit with me while everyone goes on Mission Space. I haven't even tried it once, but I know my limits and like you don't want to ruin the rest of my evening by experiencing Mission Space.

Carol

Originally posted by scrappy910
torismom, you can sit with me while everyone goes on Mission Space. I haven't even tried it once, but I know my limits and like you don't want to ruin the rest of my evening by experiencing Mission Space.

Carol

I need to join in too. There is no way I'm even going to attempt this one.

Cindy

i would like a time (if availability) - I am driving and I am not arriving until 25th - staying off site (got a good deal through this site - not DVC points left even to borrow).

this hotels allows check in at noon - when I was planning on arriving - so I need to know if I need to be there sooner.

I am not a DVC member, but will be in the world staying at CR. Would love to meet some DISers.

:wave: Everyone! Sorry if I seemed to drop off the face of the earth, but between the company I work for having their big sale of the year and the opening of the Nascar season, I've been a little busy.

Now, after the opinions expressed here and in chat I am going to fix the plan.

THE MEET

Date: Tuesday, May 25th
Time: 3 pm local time
Place: The Land food court

Yes, it is open to any DISers, not just those attending Member Homecoming.

But first it will be a meet for everyone attending the Member Homecoming event happening later that day, so as long as people being excited about it won't bum you out, feel free to drop in!

Sounds great! I'll be looking for the sea of lime green! And thanks for thinking of possible feelings about the Member Homecoming and those of us not going, but hopefully I won't mind.

WOO HOO!!!!!!

Our clan will be there with our GReen DVC Cruise Buttons on...!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter