20031206 - 12/6/03 - See You Soon!

Mitcam

Yes, I am on the 12/6 cruise. I didn't even notice until you said something because I believe everyone else is leaving on vacation early. I checked my profile and I do have 12/6 in there, so I don't know why it says 7 days instead of 5. Any suggestions on what may be wrong?

Kim

Hi!

Are there many of us left? We don't leave until Friday afternoon, and I see that those of us in the NE are looking at rainy/snowy weather. AAAAAHHHHH! Just let us all get down there safely.

I also heard snow for the next few days. Better here than in Florida! We leave tomorrow night for our long drive down.

Will see everyone on Saturday!!!!!

Thanks Lori, one more thing for me to worry about:( I just checked Saturday's weather for our airport in RI
High:
38°F

Rain / Snow / Wind

Wind:
From the Northeast at 29 mph

Precip: 70 %

Max. Humidity: 54 %

UV Index: 1 Minimal
But I've lived in New England all my life and I know it's true what Mark Twain said, "If you don't like the weather in New England, wait a minute"
Note to self-have faith!
Glad I booked my flight through Disney.
Drive safely, see you in the sun.
:smooth:
John

Don't worry EG. I grew up in Chicago and they hardly ever canceled flights due to snow. Always made me nervous when the de-iced the wings but at least we made it! See you soon.

Thanks Lori. Worry is my middle name. (must be a "nurse" thing)
I'm working on it, progress not perfection.
John
Soon, real soon:hyper:

EG - I have come to the conclusion that there are many "nurse things"! I think my packing and repacking for instance has something to do with my 3 checks for my meds. Although, I seem to have packed 4 suitcases into 3 doing the rolling method. I might be bringing way too much, but at least we don't have to wear scrubs for a whole week!!!

Happy packing to everyone!!!

I'm getting ready to leave for the day, but I was able to capture the Magic in port this morning.

62Magic_12-6-03_8-13am-med.jpg

Disney Magic in port Saturday 12-6-03

Andy, thanks for the picture. I just got in about 30 min. ago and logged in to see what was on the thread!

We can always count on you.

I hope to put a trip report together this week! It was great! I think my title will be "The GOOD, The BAD, and The UGLY"

Carolyn

We got in last night around 5:00 pm. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet up with you all. :( I went up to see you all at the sail away party but couldn't find the group? (was looking for the bubbles)? Thurs. meet. Too tired to get my lazy DB (disney butt) out of the cabin. hope you all had a great time!! We did and would love to do it again!! Thanks for the pic verandah man!! Mitcam: I can't wait to read your trip report titled "The good, The bad and The ugly" I think I can guess what the "ugly" was.:eek:

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter