$200 gift card offer - how is the gc issued?

corgi_monster

DIS Veteran
I signed up for a Disney Visa card almost two months ago because they offered a $200 gc for signing up.

Will I receive a gift card in the mail? Or will I be issued $200 in rewards dollars that I need to transfer to a rewards card?

I'm leaving in just a couple of days and checking my mailbox frantically!

I'm not sure about the rewards, but I wanted to comment just to tell you how much I love your username :love:
I was scrolling through the list of boards and saw 'corgi monster' and just started laughing! :rotfl:

I believe they will send it to you unless it said that you would receive it after the first purchase done on the card! usually that's how it works as when I got my Disney rewards card they offered me $100 but it was after my first purchase on the card!

My $200 was in the form of Disney Dream Reward Dollars and they were credited to my account about three weeks after I first used the card. I then transferred them to a redemption card.

I received the exact same offer in December 2011 and it is for a gc. It will arrive within 6-8 weeks of the first purchase date. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter