2 weeks to go!!!

dsdisneywish

Earning My Ears
We are going to be visiting the Magic Kingdom on March 2. Our DD4 is into everything Disney Princess, and she doesn't even know we're going yet. We are going to have a Valentine's Day tea party tonight, and she has a Disney Princess book that has several letters to the princesses inside. The last letter is to the princess who owns the book; we took out the letter that was in there and made a new one that is a letter from all of the princesses to Danielle inviting her to visit them at Disney. I am so excited, and can't wait for her to be excited about it!!!​
party:

The valentine's day tea party was a lot of fun. Danielle wanted to be Belle, me the Beast, my wife was Mrs. Potts, and our 10 month old was Chip (asleep). At the end of the tea party, we had her read her Letters to the Princesses book, with the last letter being the one we made, from the Princesses inviting Danielle to visit them in Florida. It didn't sink in at first, so we told her the Princesses were inviting her to Disney World, and she got pretty excited and we said "we can go!", and she got really excited. She kept asking "Is that letter really from the princesses?? Really real???" I know when we get there, we will definitely have to answer the question if the Princesses are "real" as that is one of her favorite questions. I am so excited, but I don't think I am going to tell her too much about what she will see, to let her experience it first hand without too much expectation in advance.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

dancing with you!!!

we'll be there too!!! 3/2-3/7!!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter