2 Things you have to buy while at Disney

Breakfast Pastry from the shop in France. This is actually a planned event just like TS ressies are.

If they still have them the Roasted Chestnuts from the street vendor in Canada which I think is only around Xmas-NYE time frame.

As a joke when our youngest is with us Mom and Son (now 29) have to have a Kaki Gori in Japan. They got one years ago as a joke that they had to try and now it's a happening when they're both there and can't miss type thing.

Larry

On our last trip to WDW, which was also a first trip for DD's 2 and 4 I got a Scrapbook that had the year on it. I wish I had thought of doing an ornament since in our playroom we have a XMas tree that's theme is Disney. Does anybody know if they sell those after the change in the year, can I still get a 2007 ornament if I am at WDW in February 2008?

Dole Whip
Green Tea Plum drink from China

I also try to find a unique mug or glass to add to my collection.

On our last trip to WDW, which was also a first trip for DD's 2 and 4 I got a Scrapbook that had the year on it. I wish I had thought of doing an ornament since in our playroom we have a XMas tree that's theme is Disney. Does anybody know if they sell those after the change in the year, can I still get a 2007 ornament if I am at WDW in February 2008?

I was there in Jan 07 and they still had stuff that said 2006. Hope that helps

My personal #1- Sweatshirt
#2- mickey car antenna bobber (helps me find my car)

There's an entire Christmas Disney shop in DTD. Yah, I forgot to add along with the 1 mug, 1 pin each trip it's also 1 ornament. We usually end up stopping at Ghiradelli's at DTD to split a brownie sundae at some point, as well.

That would make it 4 things, though.

For me a piece of jewelry and a Mickey ice cream bar

DS: a Disney exclusive board game or Star Wars piece
DD: a stuffed animal and a piece of jewelry (started last year)

the 2 food items.....Micky Bar....Turkey Leg.....
and
a New Coffee mug each trip & t-hirt/sweatshirt..

must haves....

Always a new Chef Mickey item and a Figment item :figment:

Food-Main Street Bakery Chocolate Chip cookie and a DoleWhip :thumbsup2

For me: a Fiesta Margarita and flour less chocolate torte

For Dh: Pooh Sugar cookies and Christmas ornaments

Let's see:

DH MUST have one of the Soft Baked Pretzels and we both MUST have one of the Mickey Head Ice Cream bars...you know...the one that you eat so fast because you don't want to waste any that might run down your arm!;)

A Dole whip
and lets see...a frozen Coke at Club Cool.
I know they have them at 7-11 but they are not the same:lmao:

This trip I had to get:
Unique Jibbits for our Crocs (found the Castle Jibbit)and
A Collector Pin from our WDW Resort (POR) for this year.

We get a pin from each resort we've stay at.

I have so many other things that I always need to get
but it was hard to just name 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter