2-night Baja cruises - always over the weekend?

squirk

Saw what you did and knows who you are.
Pretty sure the answer is “yes,” as I’m guessing these 2-night Baja cruises are designed to “round out” the week after the 5-night Baja cruises, correct?

You are correct and the answer is yes. Below are Baja Cruises offered by the DCL this year and next
upload_2019-4-21_11-38-0.pngupload_2019-4-21_11-38-59.png
upload_2019-4-21_11-39-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-21_11-39-14.png
    upload_2019-4-21_11-39-14.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 1
We’ve done 4 of them, always Friday through Sunday. A lot of fun, but they cram 3-4 days worth of activity into it. The first one we did they had Golden Mickey’s and Pirate Night the first day. The last two cruises they made a change to dining-you have the disembarkation breakfast in the dining room you didn’t experience for dinner.

I'm super excited that there are two itineraries that start on a weds! I work in medicine and getting time off can get tricky, but if I can get a mid-week start date, I can almost always make a cruise work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter