2 bdrm lock off vs 2 bdrm villa

lsutigger2

DIS Veteran
I am having a brain fade moment - LOL

when making a reservation, if the choice is 2 bedroom Lock-off villa, that reservation would be for a one bedroom + a studio

if the choice is 2 bedroom villa, that reservation would be for a two bedroom that has the master suite with the king bed and the second bedroom would have two double beds.

Am I correct?

when making a reservation, if the choice is 2 bedroom Lock-off villa, that reservation would be for a one bedroom + a studio

if the choice is 2 bedroom villa, that reservation would be for a two bedroom that has the master suite with the king bed and the second bedroom would have two double beds.

Am I correct?

Most dedicated 2 bedrooms have 2 queens in the second bedroom. There is an exception with some of the BCV 2 bedrooms. For those, you have to specifically book 2 queens. Otherwise, you get 1 queen, 1 sofabed.

Am I correct?

Not 100%, but yes, typically the differences are:
- 2nd bedroom / studio has two beds vs. bed and sleeper sofer (BCV exception noted above)
- 2nd bedroom does not have kitchenette, often replaced by added closet space
- 2nd bedroom does not have its own private entrance (as it's not a studio)
- 2nd bedroom may not have its own thermostat - at the mercy of the living room

At Aulani, it also means the 2nd bedroom doesn't have a real door, it has louvered doors which sucked. Room should have real door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter