1st SSR Stay - Need Help Picking Location

DizMagic

DIS Veteran
My wife and I are staying at SSR for one day before we fly out to San Juan. We will have a car, but would like to not use it if we don't have to. We plan on spending most of our day at Disney Springs, and would be ok walking there and back if it was not a long walk. We also like visiting the mail shops in the resort. So, what location would you vets recommend? We are not interested in pools or other amenities, as we wont be there long enough. Also, we have booked a studio.

My wife and I are staying at SSR for one day before we fly out to San Juan. We will have a car, but would like to not use it if we don't have to. We plan on spending most of our day at Disney Springs, and would be ok walking there and back if it was not a long walk. We also like visiting the mail shops in the resort. So, what location would you vets recommend? We are not interested in pools or other amenities, as we wont be there long enough. Also, we have booked a studio.

Yep Ditto..Congress Park, as well.. If not Then Springs... Have fun.

Another vote for Congress Park! PS Try the ribs at Morimoto's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter