THIS DECK 2 NOISY

• VERY NOISY - REQUEST ROOM CHANGE ASAP

• SOMEWHAT - BRING EARPLUGS

• OKAY

• NOT AT ALL

Results are only viewable after voting.

ffeliciano

Earning My Ears
I just found out that we have been upgraded from a Cat.11 to Cat.9, but the stateroom is on Deck 2. Okay, is there a catch? From what I have read so far is that Deck 2 can be a bit noisy??

The disney representative assured me that this is a great upgrade and stateroom #2092 is not noisy at all.

Okay guys, she is telling me the true?

:confused: :wave:

We were on the May 8th 2003 Wonder and were in Room 2152. It was soooo loud!! :eek: :eek: :mad:

Not even the earplugs helped keep the sound out! We were up at 4 or 5am each morning due to the noise.

The cruise was sold out so we could not switch rooms.

2092 doesn't seem to far aft that it would be noisy due to the ropes/engines/docking/etc

Our first cruise was on deck 2 stateroom 2131. I had no problem sleeping. Once in awhile I would hear some hydrolic type noises, or some very minor engine noise. The engine noises sounded like rain to me. So I just pretended I was home listening to the rain fall. I fell right back to sleep. We are going again in Oct. and this time got a room with a varandah. But this is mostly due to the fact that I smoke :eek: . And I hated having to go on deck everytime I wanted to have a cig. If if weren't for that we would be back on deck 2 in a heartbeat. Hope you enjoy your cruise.

We had room 2072 for our first cruise, and I would book it again in a heartbeat, had no noise at all.
You will be a little past mid ship, you shound not hear noise from the engine I would think.

Hrccrazy:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Our cruise is for Sept 14th on the Wonder. It is our first vacation in two years and it will be our first family vacation.

I booked the cruise on a spur of the moment. I was looking for vacation deals on the net, come across a disney special which I couldn't turn down and I booked it immediately, without even telling my husband. Thank goodness my husband loved the idea and that was a month ago. We so excited, I hope my little one will enjoy it, because I know that his parents will (still kids at heart).

ffeliciano :D

We were in stateroom 2548 on the March 16th 4-night Wonder. This stateroom was very quiet. I would book it again if I ever had the chance. The giant porthole was great.

I noticed, whenever I walked down the hallway on deck 2, that there was quite a bit of noise from the engines (they are located in the center of the ship) in the area that your cabin is located (2092). If you look on the deck plans, I believe that the "empty" area across the hall from your cabin is where the engines are located.

I may be wrong as to your specific cabin (and I hope that I am), but I do remember that the center of the ship, on deck 2, at least in the hallways, was very noisy.

In May we took our first cruise on the Wonder. We stayed in room 2085 and were not bothered by noise. We slept great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter