• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180+10?

bunkkinsmom

<font color=magenta>No 9, so it's all good<br><fon
Hi! Can someone explain the 180+10 rule to me please?

Thanks!

You can do this online as well you just need to enter your resort confirmation number before you start booking your reservations.

So does this mean I can reserve ADRs for my entire trip 190 days before the first day of my vacation as long as I stay in a Disney resort?

So does this mean I can reserve ADRs for my entire trip 190 days before the first day of my vacation as long as I stay in a Disney resort?

No. You can book your dining reservations 180 days out from your first day. And book for the rest of your trip (up to 10 days.). Click here to find out your exact call date.

No, it means at the 180 day mark, relative to the first day of your stay, you can make ADRs for the first day plus the following 10 more (avoiding calling every day-ie.180 days prior to each day of your trip).

I was told that it does not apply to online ADRs??? Was I misinformed?

I was told that it does not apply to online ADRs??? Was I misinformed?
Do you mean you cannot book for your entire trip online? If so, then yes you were misinformed. However, you will need to retrieve your resort reservation in order to open up your entire trip window. It's commonly missed by most people having trouble booking.

Here is a post on another thread with online ADR details.

I remember now...it's because we have DVC. The systems don't link (online ADR doesn't recognize the DVC confirmation #), so in order to have ADRs as part of our RSVP at all, they must be made by member services.

I remember now...it's because we have DVC. The systems don't link (online ADR doesn't recognize the DVC confirmation #), so in order to have ADRs as part of our RSVP at all, they must be made by member services.

That is totally untrue. It works just fine with DVC reservations and you get the same +10 benefit as any other guest by entering your DVC reservation #. No need to call Member Services for ADRs or Disney Dining if you don't want to - it can all be done online. I have done it along with numerous others.

Ok Vicki, I'm gonna try. Hopefully I can start at 12:01am at the 180 day mark instead of waiting for MS to "open" : )

12:01am online?

No 6 AM online - you get a 1 hour advantage over the phone. Good luck!

and to the DVC person - Tinker -- make sure you practice in advance - I actually bookmarked the locations for the restaurants I wanted prior to my 180 days and had my resort reservation # (DVC) already associated with the restaurant on that page. It might have been a little extreme and not needed, but I didn't want to have any problems!

No 6 AM online - you get a 1 hour advantage over the phone. Good luck!
Lol, I was actually asking Tinker if she was going to try to do ADRs online at 12:01am. I didn't want to correct her if there was nothing to correct. I've been set for weeks! Love online ADRs! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter