180+10 with split stay?

bookworm75

I'd rather be in my happy place.
Because of the way my DH sets up our vacations, we are checking into AK on Thanksgiving, moving to POR for Friday and Saturday, then BCV for the rest of the week. Can I call on 180 days out from Thanksgiving and make ADRs for the entire week we are there? Or do I have to call 180 days out from each check in day? I thought the +10 would cover the week, but a friend told me that it only works if you're staying in the same resort the entire time. :confused3

It did allow me to book both parts of my split stay on the first call - and it wasn't even a split stay - we did AKV, then the Disney cruise, then to BCV over a 10 day period. I called on the 180th day out from my first reservation and it let me book for the entire time period.

I think it's not really supposed to work that way, and I think if you call on the phone, you may or may not be able to do it, depending on the cast member. But online that worked for me.

I was able to book my split stay for the +10. You simply enter your booking number (you can use the AK booking # since it is the first ressie) and then it will open up the +10 days. It is not a problem!

Well the 180+10 works no matter how many days you have booked. I have seven days booked and I had the 180+10 not 180+7

Thank you! We have not tried the online thing before. We might try calling first and if they don't let us then I'll try online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter