17 more days until 1/10/04

missattitude

Earning My Ears
I can't believe the cruise is only 17 days away!!! Any one start packing yet, my kids DS (12) and DD (7) keep saying they only have 4 days of school until we leave since theyn started their Christmas vacation today!

I just booked a sailboat excursion on my own in St. Thomas. We get our own boat with Captain Jim. I have been corresponding with him through mail and it sounds like we are going to have a great time. He will provide us with a muffin breakfast and make a lunch for us and unlimited drinks including his own famous jester juice. He has snorkeling and fishing gear, my son can't wait to fish.

In St. Maarten were wondering if anyone any any suggestions on where to do a beach day. We were wondering if we should book Disney's beach day or just take a cab to a beach somewhere?
Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter