C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
Any info would be greatly aprreciated.. Thanks!

I have asthma, not as severe as your husband, but I do have to be careful. I have had a few nasty asthma attacks in the parks, but the inhalers worked fine. No problem taking inhalers with you - just not an issue, If you need to keep something cool, take it in a thermos or store it at the Firs Aid stations in the parks.

Well, an ECV might be easier to manage than a wheelchair, especially if you have oxygen concentrators along. It would save you some energy and give him some more freedom to move about. Easier on you, too, as pushing a wheelchair is hard work -- especially for a big person.

As for humidity - I would think that later in the fall would be better. I have ben there in November, December, and February, and except when it rained there wasn't the muggy horrible heavy air that you get in the late spring and summer months. Even when it rained, it was cooler and not oppressive.

One thing that I found to be VERY useful was a particulate mask -- any time I was near special effects that included mists, smoke or flame, I used the mask, and it really made a huge difference. I used a 3M mask that specifies it is for particulates and mists, not just the little 'dust' mask. It didn't interfere with my breathing at all, although I think a few people were a bit taken aback by it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter