!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yyyy

Earning My Ears
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: -me,pirate: -db,princess: -ds:laundy: -dm:coffee: -dm

I am here to say thanx to a lost and found person at Pop Century!See what happened was that my non-disney mom lost her liscence just before we were to go home at the end of our stay.We could not find it anywhere and we really had to leave,so she did get to go home on the plane,and like a week later a postecard came in the mail with her liscence!She was so happy!We also saved the little postecard,too!So as you all know I just really wanted to say thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:coffee: :laundy: princess: pirate: :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter