$15 gift card to Rainforest Cafe for $7.50, half off

How quickly can you get your voucher? How long then until the card arrives at your house? We are leaving in just three weeks. Is that enough time for the mail?
Thanks for any assistance.

How quickly can you get your voucher? How long then until the card arrives at your house? We are leaving in just three weeks. Is that enough time for the mail?

My voucher was available the day after I purchased it. When I redeemed the code, I believe it said 7-10 days to receive.

The good part about this is I used a different credit card AND ... since we are staying at my moms for our California trip, I different address.

If the appetizer doesn't work I'm not too worried about it. But gift cards are money like someone said so it should work with that. I'd think if anything it wouldn't work with the 99 cent kids meals.

I haven't looked at the menu since going to the KC one when hubby proposed (been married 10 years off the internet!) but last time I went I remember loving the sampler.

Just a heads up that the appetizer coupon very specifically states: "Not valid with any other offer, discount or promotion, including Safari Club." So I would not expect it to be honored with the gift card, as it is part of a special promotion, but you never know so it's definitely worth a try!

- Dreams

Just called RFC and asked specifically about the appetizer coupon and using gift cards towards the rest of the meal and she said that's fine, no problem :banana: but if it were AAA and a coupon you couldn't do that. Thanks for mentioning it I'm glad I checked, always like to be prepared.

I ordered mine on Saturday, redeemed the voucher first thing Monday morning, and my gift card arrived in the mail today. Just in time for our Disneyland trip this weekend!

Wonder if this deal is bringind in so many new customers that they want to keep it going.

Maybe if we hold off the deal will get better.

Anyone seeing any worthwhile second offers?

Glad I came back and checked this thread--I was confused and was waiting for my gift card to be mailed for me...didn't quite realize I had to do the redemption step. Now I've done that and, with a little less than a month to go before our trip, should have plenty of time for the gift card to arrive before we leave for our DL vacation.

Thanks so much for posting about this gift card and also to those who posted about the AAA discount as well as the children's 99 cent meals. Hopefully we'll be able to use at least one of those discounts as well--even if we need to do a split check in order to do so.

I purchased mine a couple of days ago. It might not be as big as other discounts, but DVC members get 10% off. I'm traveling the beginning of September so I have about 3 weeks for the gift card to arrive.

I purchased mine a couple of days ago. It might not be as big as other discounts, but DVC members get 10% off. I'm traveling the beginning of September so I have about 3 weeks for the gift card to arrive.

Ahh, I *wish* we were DVC members, but that is but a pipe dream for me!

You both were able to purchase a voucher, but I am not confident that you will both be able to redeem the vouchers for gift cards since it says, "Limit 1 per person, per household, per credit card. Deal is good for 1 genuine RAINFOREST CAFE Gift Card that will be mailed to your address once redeemed."

I hope it works out for you, but with the same address, the second one might get kicked out of their system. You'll have to let us know what happens.

Good luck,
Dreams

I don't think they pay attention to the "one household" part.

My mother and I have the same address but we used different email addresses and credit cards and both of our gift cards came today.

Wonder if this deal is bringind in so many new customers that they want to keep it going.

Maybe if we hold off the deal will get better.

Anyone seeing any worthwhile second offers?

How so? Is that a feature of that particular website? TIA

Not so far. But what I have ended up with however, is an annoyance and a headache.
I ordered this gift card a few days ago. And yes, it (The voucher) was ready. So I followed the instructions, and the next thing you know this is what I get! "Your redemption code is not valid. Please enter a valid redemption code"

SO BEWARE, WHAT SEEMS SO EASY MIGHT NOT BE AFTER ALL. They can just credit my account, because I have tried more than a few times to redeem this voucher, and guess what? Same results.... And of course you call the phone number for assistance and guess what? The office is closed... oh how so perfect.... Saveology makes me sick.... So y'all might want to think twice about dealing with this website. I even tried several times again before submitting my email to them about this stupidity. I do not need this gift card at all. I just as soon put that money toward my Disney Gift Card!

OMG! Yes.... I have tried several times again..... believe it or not!... And no.... It still does not work, my redeeming this voucher. If it were not for The Doors, I would be getting a big headache man! So.... I give up! You win Saveology demons and gremlins..... and yes, my code is correct, including the dashes.... (Sigh)

Not so far. But what I have ended up with however, is an annoyance and a headache.
I ordered this gift card a few days ago. And yes, it (The voucher) was ready. So I followed the instructions, and the next thing you know this is what I get! "Your redemption code is not valid. Please enter a valid redemption code"
Wow that sucks! :sad2: It went simply and smoothly for me, but I would have been very frustrated if I'd come across what you're experiencing.

Thank you. I appreciate the sentiments. I actually tried just one more time, a minute ago, and guess what?.........NADA! OMG! I look and look and look yes again and again at my address information and redemption code everything is correct, and whamo sorry your validation code is not valid. Well Saveology did not waste any time deducting my money from my bank account.... Gracias! Anyway, I am glad that everything went smoothly for you, that is how is should be in theory anyway. However, in actuality for me anyway, not so much and to say the least at that. Well tomorrow is Monday, so I will be calling again then, so as to ask what the problem is.

Gisele, I had the same problem. I ordered on Thursday afternoon. I tried to redeem on Friday after 10 AM (as per instructions) but was told my code was invalid. I called the customer service number and the receptionist said that she could see my order but it wasn't working for her either. She told me it was probably because I hadn't waited a full 24 hours. She told me to call back if it didn't work at that time. However, I called back after waiting 24 hours with still no luck and the office was closed for the weekend. Hopefully when I call tomorrow they will resolve it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter