• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

14 day Discovery Cove -reservation

Mickeymickey197555

Earning My Ears
Anyone used the 14 days at Seaworld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens since reservations were required. Can you confirm no reservations needed and you just need the lanyard.

Conflicting information out there

I just did this during Thanksgiving week. No need for park reservation at any park (except Discovery Cove, of course). I sometimes got asked at the turnstile if I had a park reservation. But once they scanned the card, they knew immediately that I didn’t need one.

We were fine at Sea World, but the day we went to Busch Gardens the worker was very unpleasant with us and told us we were supposed to have them. (Which was silly as the park was pretty empty. The longest we waited in a line was 10 minutes.) Honestly, I think the worker was incorrect, but I could be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter