12/4/03 Wonder cruisers are you out there?

poopie

<font color=purple>KS Safairy Princess!<br><font c
Maybe we can get together to say hi during the trip.

Rachael- going solo and can't wait

Hi there! I'll be there. DH, me DS and DD. this is our first cruise, and I can't wait!!!!

From the other post of DumboFan getting the docs early.... DumboFan, JOC, me and you have all posted to going on 12/4. Since this is our first cruise, I don't really know what our itinerary is, but I do know I'll be wearing a DIS pin, if I have time I'll order it from the DIS store, otherwise I'll wear the one JFulcer's wife made for a meet last year.

Vija

28 days, me too, you must be leaving at the same time as I am.

Is there another thread for this cruise?

Are we planning to meet?

I don't think there is a thread yet for our cruise, I think you started it!

I'm not sure when would be a good time to meet. I know we will be checking in early, and then as soon as we can, I am sure we will hit the Mickey Pool. Do you have any ideas?

poopie- me - SOLO!!
bekkiz Honeymoon Cruise!
Cheryl-Lynne
DumboFan Happy Birthday Cruise for DD6!
Highland Lass 1st Cruise!
JOC Secret Porthole cabin
PRINCESS VIJA

Maybe we can meet at the sail away party????

I know that we will be dancing fools during the sail away party. I have a feeling that I will be into the kids. What about meeting around 3:00? Or perhaps right after the life boat drill before sail away? Lifeboat drill is at 4?

right after the lifeboat drill but before the sail away would be good.

What dinner time do you have?

Pick a place & we'll meet you there.

We're very excited. Its my DD's first cruise ever! My brother will be joining us & neither of us have been on DCL. We have main seating.

DH and I will be on this cruise as well. It will be our first...we have late dinner.

We have early dinner. Any ideas on where we can meet? Somewhere near sail away so that when it starts, we can jump right into the fun!

the deck above the pool where the put the dance floor out over the pool, near the smoke stack?

I think cell phones still work in port we can exchange numbers

Hi everyone,
Let me know the game plan...I'll have my cell phone with me!

P.S. We also have main (early) seating for dinner.

For a cruise first timer.... where is the smokestack? Is it on deck 10? and do you mean the 2 big smokestacks or something else? If so, which smokestack? Oh my, I hope I don't get too lost on this ship. You won't have a problem finding me, I'll be the strange lady constantly looking at a map trying to figure out where I am!:rolleyes: :wave:

Hi PV,
Don't worry; it really doesn't take long to figure out the ship's layout!
princess:

so, what deck is it on? Is it deck 10 that we are meeting at? Is there easy access back down to the party? I know my kids will want to be down there by the characters.

Hello everyone!

This is our first cruise as well! I look forward to seeing fellow DIS Boarders! Keep me posted on the details!::yes::

Less than a month to go!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter