12/24/03 cruise anyone??

My husband (James) my self ( Brenda) and our 7 year old daughter(Cady) will be on the 4 day Wonder Dec 24th-28th
are you sailing in the Wonder?

Yes myself(mike),wife(Michelle), son(kristopher 12) and daughter(Kayla 7) are on the Wonder the same as dencord7. Can't wait. Finally we hear from some else on this cruise.

JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS:yo-yo: :wave2:

OK every one where are you!

I know that there aren't just 3 families on this cruise.

But on the bright side there wouldn't be any lines to wait in.

Who else is going?:yo-yo: :wave2:

I heard this cruise is sold out its a shame because I was holding out for a free upgrade but chances are slim. Are you doing any shore excursions I know Christmas will be a day at sea followed by Nassau then Castaway Cay. My husband will be doing the 1:00pm bottem fishing but other than that we have not figured out what we want to do

We will be doing the dolphin encounter with the kids. DD os to young to swim. Hopefully afterwords we will go down town for a few. DW and I have been in Nassau before and we have a couple of favorite stops to try and make. If not so be it. Its the holidays for us and most activities could be spur of the moment.:yo-yo: :wave2:

Hi, I am gathering info on the 4 day wonder christmas cruise. Could everyone please share their expereince?My family and I are wanting to see what to expect. I know things do and will most likely change but would love to read your expereience.

Thank you very much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter