12/14 Wonder -- Who's Going?

CRSNDSNY

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!
Just doing a roll call for all aboard the December 14th Wonder cruise. We don't have far to go now!

It'll be me and DH in 6567 CAT11 stateroom. It's our 3rd Disney Cruise. We took a 7-day Eastern in 2001 and were on the Wonder this past January. So...........

:boat: Who's joining us? :boat:

updated to reflect stateroom change

We'll be on the 12/14 Wonder too! It will be the first cruise for me, DH, DD 9 and DS 4.

Anyone else on this cruise other than CRSNDSNY and our family? I hope there will be other kids in the ship for my children to play with.

jdlr -- I'm sure heart4dis will see this. She has kiddos going with them on the 12/14 cruise, also.

bumping again. I'm beginning to think we're the only DISers on the cruise. Hey, maybe we'll get HUGE upgrades!!???

jdlr: I pm'd you at one time asking if you had kids. We've got
DD11, DS10, DS8, DS7 (birthday on trip). Would love to meet up sometime.

This is first cruise for kids. DH and I have done a Windstar cruise (spoiled rotten). Looking forward to cruising Disney style!

I sure hope some others pop up on this board! Come out come out wherever you are!

Heart4dis, I just sent a pm.

I also just found your earlier pm to me.

Anyway, I hope we get more people in this list. I'm beginning to get my hopes really high for an upgrade thinking there'll only be 3 families in the ship!

Originally posted by jdlr
Anyway, I hope we get more people in this list. I'm beginning to get my hopes really high for an upgrade thinking there'll only be 3 families in the ship!

It'd definitley off season, so the ship may not be filled to capacity.

******PIXIE DUST TO ALL OF US!!*********

I'll bump it one last time. We had 100 reads. Maybe our readers will see there aren't many of us and join us!
Or we'll have to make converts on the ship for the DISBoards. :smooth:

you'll be easy for me to spot, anyway!
See you soon!
I'll be the "glow-in-the-dark" one w/no tan....

Originally posted by heart4dis
you'll be easy for me to spot, anyway!
See you soon!
I'll be the "glow-in-the-dark" one w/no tan....

Whoa! You haven't seen white until you've seen me!!! LOL

Remember, we're room 6567 in case you can meet for a drink or something!

I just thought of something. What if the whole ship was booked by some convention or something and we are the few "unconventionals" on the ship!!

so you can recognize us on the ship!

Hope it works...
PS Our thread is marked "moved" but I thought it was here all along...oh well.

Originally posted by heart4dis
so you can recognize us on the ship!

Hope it works...
PS Our thread is marked "moved" but I thought it was here all along...oh well.

You aren't going to be able to post an image that isn't live on the web. If you send it to me, I'd be happy to post it on my website so you can link to it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter