12/13 only two weeks!!!!

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
Well at least for us two weeks from now I will be checked in at the Whyndam and taking my family to Dan Marino's for my birthday dinner. (funny I hate football but we are eating there for MY birthday.. I hate football but love my guys...) By the time we wake up in the morning all of us will be two weeks away. I have done NOTHING to prepare. I plan on finishing up my report cards this weekend then I can spend all my free time the next two weeks on getting ready!

I can't believe it either....

The only thing I've done so far...is today...when I went upstairs
with the shovel and dump truck to Natalie's room.....I did start putting clothes in a laudnry basket for her and separate her
"dressy" clothes in her closet from the rest of the wreck in there!!!

I'm just bringing Christmas sweaters for evening and maybe one or two pairs of pants. Then tee shirts and short pants for the daytime. DH will bring everything her owns!!! I have no clothes...the two of them have all the clothes. I actually bought myself some shoes the other day...Natalie thought it was an outrage...MOM DOESN"T NEED ANY SHOES.......

We will be on our way to ORL this time two weeks from now.
We should be in JAX by this time. Then we'll drop Maggiedog
off at the PET HOTEL on Sat morning and be on our way to the
port and breakfast with Shirley. And see you and your boys on the ship!!!!!!!

Phyllis
:cool:

I am so excited that we are so close. I have actually moved a big suitcase into the bedroom so I can start throwing shorts and stuff we are not using in our 20 to 30 degree weather. We will be there before we know it!!!! :teeth:

I may be real ignorant here but is there a disboard meeting set up? Sorry if it is posted somewhere and I missed it. :confused:

Last year we all met up near the goofy pool before the lifeboat drill around 3:00 for a quick meet and then some of us kept in touch through out the trip./

My 12yo picked last night to tell me that her summer clothes no longer fit. GRRRR. Can you imagine trying to find summer clothes in Nebraska in December? I am making her try on everything this morning before I go and dig through the clearance racks hoping to find something.

I know the boys have clothes..... I will have to check my 5yo's things as well. Why didn't I think about this sooner???

Karen

Do you have a kidsrus or jcpenny near you? they both had kids summer stuff on clearance when I was there a week ago, I was really surprised they still had stuff.

Hi,
Pardon the intrusion from a Non 12/13 goer (but I'd gladly go if anyone has room in their suitcase LOL!)

I have a BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC favor to ask of you Eastern cruisers....

We'll be going on the Magic Eastern on 1/10 and I am in need of really confirming just ONE dinner menu. I'm looking for the night that they serve the "Best of Master Chef's" menu. The one with Filet Mignon and Lasagna roll, Kentucky bourbon pork tenderloin, Roast Lamb, Seafood Pappardelle Pasta, and Roasted Red Snapper.

This is the night that I want to make Palo reservations and in my mind, a BIG deal!

If anyone could please try to remember which night this menu is served, and if there are any "new" entrees besides what I've listed, and you could post an answer when you return..... I'd be forever in your debt :earsgirl:

I'm in a suite :earseek: and can prebook Palo's, but the lady couldn't confirm which night that menu is!

Many, many thanks for the consideration of my ever so big favor!

And last but not least, HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!! :wave2:

I will try to remember to write it down for ya!

Many, many thanks! I just figured out that you guys are the LAST cruise before we go that is "normal" (The following Eastern has New Year's Eve so probably special menu... and then the one following that is OURS :teeth: )

Thanks again, I anxiously await to hear about your trip. (Though for your sake, I will be patient as maybe that will make your trip last LONGER!!!)

Kendra aka cotomom!

I hit the jackpot at Kohl's yesterday.... Picked up 2 skorts, a pair of shorts, and a pair of convertible nylon pants (2 zippers... can be pants, cropped pants, or shorts), all for just a little over $12! Had found one pair of shorts at Gordman's for $5 just before that, plus a beautiful dress for her to wear on formal night ( that wasn't on clearance!). Combining that with the stuff we found here at home that still fits, I think she has enough for the week. Now I just have to make sure my 3yo and 5yo have enough....

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter