12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
lbgraves said:
:( I will probably be blabbering on & off until our friend with the 5 month old twins picks me up to go get the kids then drop us at the airport. WAHHHHHHH!!!!

Breathe in.... breathe out.... they won't take off unless it's safe... or land...

(it's only the canadian air traffic controls who bring planes down in an electrical storm.)

Give me a call later and let me know if you made it here.....

ok back to drinking my lattee....... they have a coffee shop around the block from our building with some serious high test coffee and boy is it good.

I'm awake now.... :surfweb:

when hubby is away I feel like I have to be watchdog and I stay up to all strange hours. Now I'm really wiped out.

Big day ahead too.

elaine

:furious: I can't find DS's GBA anywhere!!!! I have his bag with all the games...just no GB. :( :( :(

It 's rarely really hot in the Hudson Valley so not that many houses have ac or pools etc. My house routinely heats up to 97 degrees during the day and by midnight it cools down to 89. I told hubby that I am going to a hotel next summer on those days. It's probably cheaper than having air installed.

In the winter we have the opposite - if I don't wear shoes in the house the cold wood floors give me an immediate sore throat.

V- I hope you get you air fixed. Stay cool.

elaine

elaineteresa said:
when hubby is away I feel like I have to be watchdog and I stay up to all strange hours. Now I'm really wiped out.

Big day ahead too.

elaine

I don't sleep when my dh is gone either!

lbgraves said:
:furious: I can't find DS's GBA anywhere!!!! I have his bag with all the games...just no GB. :( :( :(

kendell does that too - when's the last time he played it? is it in the car, under the bed, under the couch, in the couch??

Good morning all....(as I sit here in my office with a sweater on). At least DH did call the electric guy first thing this morning and he is coming out to assess....John1 hopefully I won't be shipping him north tonight.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT!!!!!! ~ any special plans for the big 3?

Lisa - have fun and be safe.

Brandi - are you going away as well?

Elaine - cruise clothes...good for you. I will shop for DH and the girls but I am waiting until the bitter end for me. Hoping I can lose a pound (or 20) by then!

Samantha was SO grouchy this morning. I tried being patient but she didn't want to get up, didn't want to get dressed etc...what a way to start the day. :(

Walt's day is off to a big start... working on his new puzzle (a birthday gift that he saw early, but I made him wait until his actual birthday). And he stayed dry all night and went to the potty this morning!

Later, sadly, his oldest sister has plans with a friend, his other sister has soccer practice, and I have a CCD teachers meeting. Somehow we will find time for the Elmo & Big Bird cake. He wants the cake now.

WOW!! :eek:

You guys were chatty last night! :chat:

It will take me forever to catch up.... :)

Originally Posted by Mice Pins
Actually DW found the smile for me.
klineyqueen said:
Why does that not surprise me.... :happytv:

In my defense he did ask for me to find him one. He said he wanted a smilie that was hiding and I provided him with the link. ;)

yes they were quite chatty!!

Looks to be a long day already here. It's raining.

Ballet tonight and maybe out to dinner. I'm sure working this challenge!!! :) Maybe I can get in some exercise tonight with DH....well, if he's out of the dog house that is.

I so need this vacation RIGHT now!!

87Heel said:
My guess is that the safehouse TV is at least 42-inch DLP or plasma with satellite box and speakers, the "small" fridge has to hold at least 3 cases (need to cover the everyone's favorites) and associated dips/salsas, and another storage area for the chips, pretzels, peanuts and other snacks.

All DH needs is some root beer and for you to remove the peanuts when he is there (allergic). ;)

I am sure he will need to go back to the safehouse several times before we cruise so he will need to get comfortable! :rotfl:

klineyqueen said:
I found a one...Dirty Banana recipe :banana: :banana:

1 oz creme de bananes
1 oz creme de cacao
1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
2 scoops vanilla ice cream

Blend six ice cubes with ice-cream in a blender until smooth. Add liqueurs and continue blending, again until smooth. Add more ice-cream if needed (for milk-shake consistency). Pour into a highball glass, and serve.

I am even going to try and print it out on a recipe card!

The official drink of the DDD Geek Cruisers!!!! :lmao:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

klineyqueen said:
Mine isn't until next Sat and I will be celebrating all week at the beach! If I have to turn 30....I may as well party my way into it!!! That is why I am printing off different recipes for each day!!!

Yes but you will have a "Dirty Banana" to comfort you! :lmao:

Ughh!!! Took DD to preschool orientation and no one was there!! I looked at the paper and it is NEXT Thursday!! :faint: :upsidedow

klineyqueen said:
:rolleyes: :crazy: Oy Boy....I guess boys will be boys!
DrHug wants to know if this is anything like the No Mam clubhouse on Married With Children. If it is his donation will be on the way. :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter