12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BuzzBoyMom
Have you guys made your limo ressies yet? We do a rental car going down to the port since we arrive the day before, but I can't remember how far out I need to book my return limo ride back to the airport on the 16th.

Anyone want to recommend a company? Seems that they get such mixed reviews over time.
We are still up in the air. For the first time no WDW trip (I think there should be a lip pouting smilie) so I was thinking limo round trip. My only concern is not having a car the night we are at the Residence Inn. Will that stink?

Jhalkias said:
Nope, not going to happen. Not in this lifetime. Lasers? Tying up? Go back to the Spanx talk, I'm squirming in my seat through this conversation.

:banana:

John

John it is very easy and they give you great drugs. Everything is same as before .... just no ammo. Now having said that the next day it looks like they lost a battle with a baseball bat but the drugs take care of that. :smooth:

waltsgirl said:
In fact I told John I could do it. I saw it on the "operation" once It really wasn't that difficult. A little ice, a little snip, a stitch, and pixiedust: you're done!
I used to know a guy who neutered all his male pets himself. He said it's no big deal.

BuzzBoyMom said:
Does anyone ever have Dis moments in their every day life? They are the moments where you open your mouth to say something and then realize that the other person will have no appreciation for what you are about to say b/c they do not frequent the dis boards so you promptly close your mouth.

My Dis moment today - one of my staff that I DIDN'T want to Saran Wrap today came into my office after a very rude guy was in her office telling her she was at Headquarters and HQ did things differently and we were special in HQ and she should give HQ special dispensation...yada...yada..yada Well, she was just livid. She came over to vent and I opened my mouth to say, "Well, let me make a button that says, ' I'm special. I work at HQ'." but I realized she didn't even know I OWNED a button machine and there's no way she'd appreciate my humor right now. So - I just nodded and said, "Wow." And she thanked me for letting her vent and walked off.

That Dis moment brought to you by the crazy cult people from USA Buttons Inc.
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
My mom knows I'm in a cult and I tried to explain it to her, but she just :rolleyes: .

Need a little pixie dust guys....

Had blood work done on Sat.

My doctors office called yesterday to tell me that my blood sodium is low. (not sure what the # was)

I've been told that a couple other times over the years too but noone ever looked into it.

Hoping that it's just because of the over 100 degree weather and sweating alot last week.

I have been getting my water in but maybe i need to add potassium or something.

There's other causes too...nothing good though.....

Well we'll see what happens when they recheck my blood tomorrow.

But i might not find out until next week. YIKES....

waltsgirl said:
In fact I told John I could do it. I saw it on the "operation" once It really wasn't that difficult. A little ice, a little snip, a stitch, and pixiedust: you're done!
:rotfl2:

goofyforlife said:

My doctors office called yesterday to tell me that my blood sodium is low. (not sure what the # was)

I've been told that a couple other times over the years too but noone ever looked into it.

Hoping that it's just because of the over 100 degree weather and sweating alot last week.

I am sure it is probably nothing but here is some :wizard: for you. :)

All I know is that it would be much easier for DH to recover than for me since that would be the only way to guarantee that he was home at the time. With my luck...he would end up going out of town & I would still have to deal with the kids & all of the recoup time. Not to mention I believe that I went thru a little more pain than that already. ;)

becka said:
Speaking of being pregnant I think my DH is about ready to take care of that problem for us. ;) Maybe even before December so there will not be any worries about that little souvenier. :)
I'm tellin' ya. Keep some of those maternity clothes as an insurance policy! :rolleyes:

goofyforlife said:

pixiedust: pixiedust: double dose of pixiedust for you!!

goofyforlife said:

Good luck with that. :grouphug: and blessings to you. pixiedust:
Let us know the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter