12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey princess...do you want me to send you some veet to keep the 5oclock shadow away?

Hey...this is my 900th post! Can you believe that it is about VEET!!!! :rotfl:
You girls are too much!

lbgraves said:
Do you mean the musical group?

ok, you get funnier the later it gets :rotfl2: And just so the rest of you know, I am never using that bananna thing again!

How about.... Empress?

klineyqueen said:
Hey princess...do you want me to send you some veet to keep the 5oclock shadow away?

You girls are too much!

ROFLMAO!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: No thanks, sweetie! I'm all set for now. :woohoo: :rolleyes1

lbgraves said:
Do you mean the musical group?
I think she meant me...but hey...I am musical...at least I hope I am...that is what the school pays me to be.

lbgraves said:
Caroline, do you mean that you bought everything so we don't need to bother checking it out anymore?

Noooooo :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They raised their prices on things I was thinkiing of buying. I will actually get a coupon sometime in August for stuff I bought a few weeks ago, so I will hold off until then anyways.

pyramid2000 said:
You know this is close to 300 posts in a 24 hr period! :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :surfweb:

Ummm...didn't we just hit 7800 a little while ago? I guess that we will be hearing from Angie tomorrow some time. The alarms will be going off for 8000. ;)

klineyqueen said:

You girls are too much!

Yeah Brandi!! But also :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

kimerinc said:
ok, you get funnier the later it gets :rotfl2: And just so the rest of you know, I am never using that bananna thing again!

How about.... Empress?

OMG! I thought that you might be talking to Brandi. :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

You are new around here. That guy has been the punchline to several jokes on the board. LOL!

Hmmm...Empress...is that a promotion? princess:

Good Night Girls! I must get to bed or I will need toothpicks to hold my eyes open in the morning! Sweet Disney Dreams!

lbgraves said:
OMG! I thought that you might be talking to Brandi. :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

You are new around here. That guy has been the punchline to several jokes on the board. LOL!

Hmmm...Empress...is that a promotion? princess:

Were you the dicator or was Brandi the dictator?

You guys are too much! Wouldn't it be fun if we could actually get together & chat like this? :lmao: Our DHs would run for cover. LOL!

Kim, PJ said that I was the cruise dictator telling V to clean out her PMs the other day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter