12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
THanks for the wishes guys...

.....it is a rainy day but I'm determined to have a good day!

Congrats Brack!!!

I'm always so busy catching up, I never stay current on the pirate:

waltsgirl said:
..... It also becomes a habit, bad habit , but a habit for some boys to just do it when bored, nervous...... I guess it is relaxing????

Some "boys" never grow out of this habit :rotfl: :rotfl:

87Heel said:
Way to go, Brack! I stayed away just for you! pirate:

Thanks my Tarheel friend. I need all the help that I can get!

has anyone done the CC cabana massage (couples) is it worth $278 for 50 min? I have it booked but I guess I thought it was at least an hour. We did the couples massage on the ship and I would not do that again simply because the room was soooo small.

BuzzBoyMom said:
Got a printer question for you techie people.

....and I'm sure the answer is....depends on teh printer....

I've got an HP Photosmart 8450...it requires 3 cartridges....my DH bought 3 cartridges....The first 2 were exactly the same...a #99 for a #99 and a #97 for a #97. The last one currently in my machine says #100. The one DH bought was a #96. The one in the machine says "Gray Photo". The one DH bought says "Black"

guess if we use it for photos and I'll be using it for T shirts, I should run to Staples and get the right one, right?

....i.e. - someone needs to tell me to get my lazy bottom out of the chair.

...and does anyone know what time Staples opens?

I don't know this particular printer but I would say that if you want the best photo print then I would get the photogray. My Canon takes 6 cartridges and 2 are phototype.

Staples should be open early for the office crowd.

no comment about your bottom! :blush:

brack said:
Thanks my Tarheel friend. I need all the help that I can get!
Well, I did get 51,000 and 52,000, so I'm not all that generous. People were beginning to think my pirate: luck was creepy. Besides, if we're teaching that online pirate: course, you need to add to your resume! :thumbsup2

lillygator said:
has anyone done the CC cabana massage (couples) is it worth $278 for 50 min? I have it booked but I guess I thought it was at least an hour. We did the couples massage on the ship and I would not do that again simply because the room was soooo small.

We bought my MIL one on the last cruise. She loved it! The view is great. I have a picture that I'll post soon.

87Heel said:
Hey, all,
Just heard on the news that there was a tornado in Montgomery, AL, last night. Hope all is well with RealMickey and his friends and family.

:grouphug: We lived in "Tornado Alley" for years I understand the concern. :grouphug:

I'm caught up!

Now I need to start working (what I get paid to do). I have a stack of financial reports from our year end on my desk. :crazy:

BuzzBoyMom said:
Well - just came back from Staples...the Printer Geek was extrememly helpful....now I can get to business!

...I never mentioned t-s*****
Karen - I've started my signs and shirts "IN MY MIND!!" - i'm so bad - I may have to call on your for technical help later!! :)

Happy Birthday!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

BuzzBoyMom said:
Thanks V. I guess I'll admit that today is my birthday. My oldest was my birthday present from God 9 years ago. My kids have been the best presnt I've ever received....teary moment more me....okay...I'm better. Now for a slap of reality - I'm home with the kids b/c school is closed for parent teacher conference. - they are being soooo bad.

I have a feeling by the time the day is over, they will be begging to go back to school.....I have so much in planned for the day - finish buttons (that machine really hurts your hand!), finish door signs, finish t shirts, get to packing. I'm gonna be "Nazi Mom"...."Where are your sandals?" "Go find your sandals or no lunch!"
AAAAWWWW!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU
:dance3: party: :rockband: :cake: :bday:

GoofyforGoofy said:
Well, the math lesson turned out bad (the dog even ran and hid) ...DD wanted help but when I started to explain it, she says,

But thats not how we were taught to do it...
Ummm, yeah, so if you were taught to do it, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME? :furious:

Ok, this is how you need to do it...
NOOO. Thats not right, I don't want to do it THAT way!!!
Ok, well what does your book show you?
I don't know, I didn't bring it home.
WHAT!!?!? :crazy:

Ok, 2x plus 2 equals 9 times "the quantity" 9 minus x and...
But dad, I don't know what that means...
"the quantity" means whats in the parenthesis...
But she didn't teach us that!
So what, thats the way it is...
But dad,:crazy::furious:

I guess the sad thing is that I failed algebra and ended up taking it a second year. Sad but true.

After that, I needed DIS time...and had work of my own to do...ANYTHING but that! :sad2:

OH MAN! This is SOOOO familiar! DD#2 and DrHug - who is very good at math (but I love him anyway! :love: :teeth: ). DD had a teacher that taught them "his way to do it", the book taught a "different way to do it" and DrHug tried to show her an easy way. OY! Tears, tears, tears. It HAD to be done the teacher's way, but she didn't understand it, there was no way to help her since the book was still different and DrHug had no clue what the teacher was teaching. I, of course, hid out in the kitchen baking or something!! :rolleyes: Well, she did pass, but that was her last year of math.

lillygator said:
I am going to the dr around 9:30...luckily he is just across the way. Hopefully everything is ok. Today I feel fine...no weird leg feelings.

so Karen - any special plans for tonight?
Let us know what he says. We really, really care about you, Vanessa! :grouphug:

lillygator said:
We did this our first cruise. It was pretty cool, but we have not since because we don't want to "waste" any CC time. We love the island so much that we don't want to spend it getting a massage. However, this trip with the 2 days at CC that might be a nice treat. We could occasionally hear people talking as they were walking by, so just be aware that it is not completely quite with just the beach sounds all the time. See I'm kind of iffy on this. I enjoyed it, but would not do it again. :confused3

87Heel said:
Well, I did get 51,000 and 52,000, so I'm not all that generous. People were beginning to think my pirate: luck was creepy. Besides, if we're teaching that online pirate: course, you need to add to your resume! :thumbsup2
Boy! You Heels do stick together!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter