12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:
mum of two pirates said:
My tree has been up for two weeks.
I have 3 large, 2 med, 2 small and my rolling laptop bag.
I have everything packed but some of DH cloths and no I wont let him pack for himself are you crazy.

WEATHER
The weather her for the next few day is sundy high 29, monday high 27, tuesday17, weds is a HIGH OF A WOPPING 9, Then you look at disney weather and thursday is a high of 82. You cant beat that can ya. It snowed here again today not much but enough to cover the ground. I have to program my tracfones now. Mum
Wow! Three Days!! I am so jealous! We leave a week from tomorrow. Well, we leave home a week from today. We are staying at a hotel near the airport on Sat night after we pick up Aaron. Wow! Three Days!! Have you received your documents??

lbgraves said:
I saw the 900 before I signed off though so I really did intend to go to sleep. :) Too much on my mind too. DH called MIL today. She was in the hospital last week getting her kidney tube replaced because it was blocked off. She was very sick from that. :(

:grouphug: :grouphug:

I also LOVE the fact that the digital camera can do video clips. There have been many times when I have had that with me & snagged a video of something that happened that I would have missed otherwise. DS's risky business dance on the coffee table to Keep your Head in the Game comes to mind first. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lbgraves said:
I saw the 900 before I signed off though so I really did intend to go to sleep. :) Too much on my mind too. DH called MIL today. She was in the hospital last week getting her kidney tube replaced because it was blocked off. She was very sick from that. :(

Lisa,

I had to go and lift my mom yesterday because the nurse will not do it when she comes to change her catheter. Having ill parents is really difficult. It is such a role reversal from when we were little. Mom cannot leave her chair in the living room without someone lifting her. Monday I have to get her in a wheelchair and out the door for a doctor visit.

John1

MrsMork said:
:wave:
Wow! Three Days!! I am so jealous! We leave a week from tomorrow. Well, we leave home a week from today. We are staying at a hotel near the airport on Sat night after we pick up Aaron. Wow! Three Days!! Have you received your documents??

I am really surprised that noone received their docs today. :(

lbgraves said:
Hope your MIL gets better soon. Very difficult to deal with ill parents. :grouphug:

Jhalkias said:
Crossed my mind too, except I was hoping . . .

You will probably get it Brack, just like in the dream!

John1

:rotfl: We'll see :goodvibes

The ipod thing must be nice, but you know what I learned today, I learned how to rip music off the c.d. onto the computer. That was big deal for me. I just got the boys 1gb mp3s for the trip and had to figure out how to put music on them. Know I need to down that country song I got a brand new girlfriend for Spencer and put it on as it is his fav. song.

Now if only I could figure out how to put all these kodak pic off my laptop onto the thumbdrive I could reboot it tomorrow. I'll have to work on that one later tonight.

Jhalkias said:
Lisa,

I had to go and lift my mom yesterday because the nurse will not do it when she comes to change her catheter. Having ill parents is really difficult. It is such a role reversal from when we were little. Mom cannot leave her chair in the living room without someone lifting her. Monday I have to get her in a wheelchair and out the door for a doctor visit.

John1

I wish that we lived closer so that we could actually help them. There is no way that we could have gone to see her this weekend. We are a ticking time bomb around her with all of these germs. :( We didn't even know that she had a problem until DH called her today to check on her. She doesn't want to worry anyone. OY BOY! :sad2:

lbgraves said:
We always take ours & it is so much easier with the smaller video camera! :thumbsup2 You didn't see us with the "LIVE AT 11" thing. :lmao: DH has burned all of the tapes to DVD and the kids ask to watch them often. The love watching the sail away party & the shows the most. They will talk about what happened when we watch other things. :) I guess it is worth it to us.

Mike is my hero. I just cannot do that. I appreciated the copies you gave us.

Lisa, the file came through great, should have thought of that sooner!

John1

Jhalkias said:
Mike is my hero. I just cannot do that. I appreciated the copies you gave us.

Lisa, the file came through great, should have thought of that sooner!

John1

Now I have to motivate myself to get ours printed up. :)

Elaine, I am actually getting worried because I am NOT stressing out at this point.

mum of two pirates said:
The ipod thing must be nice, but you know what I learned today, I learned how to rip music off the c.d. onto the computer. That was big deal for me. I just got the boys 1gb mp3s for the trip and had to figure out how to put music on them. Know I need to down that country song I got a brand new girlfriend for Spencer and put it on as it is his fav. song.

Now if only I could figure out how to put all these kodak pic off my laptop onto the thumbdrive I could reboot it tomorrow. I'll have to work on that one later tonight.

Mum,

I hate to say this, because brack is here . . .

But you need a Mac . . .

Or at least an iPod and iTunes.

So much easier . . .

John1

NO I havent got the docks. I called costco last wed and told then I still havent gotten then and then asked them to send them to the resort for me. I thought we shouldnt get any though becouse I did all the stuff on line.

Also anyone know. My TA has messed up a few times the latest time being even after I sent her copies of our flight stuff she had DSD on our ressies instead of DH, then when she fixed it she still has him coming in the same day as us and he isnt coming in tell the 2nd. Is this going to matter with ME. Do I need to call them and change it. His laugage tags even say her name and the ta said we will not get new ones. I figure I will just cross out her name and write his. Then we have gotten nothing about our stay after the cruise, Hello where is our paper work for that one. Not happy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter