11-29-08 Nanaheads 3:Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys......

I was on I believe dream unlimited site....the dates that they had (which they also said...were subject to change) they had the 11-29-08 curise as the Western....so at this point we can go on that assumption. If things change...then we all can make decisions at that time. So we have almost 2 years....and I'm at this time very flexable.

So thanks for sending the email. But I dont think they would try new destinations at this time of year??? Do you???

Later
Denise:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Morning,
yesterday I read a thread on the main forum and someone said they talked to a CM who said the rest of the 08 dates are suppose to be released in 3 weeks.
I dont know if that is credible or not, but that is what they posted.

I'll post if I see anything else about it,

Kathy

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey, are we posting bananas to count yet?? We could hit a huge number this far out???

Hi Denise, We are planning on going too!:cool1: I am game for East or west. I guess we will have to wait for the dates to come out. Talk to you all soon.

Lorna:banana: :banana:

Hi everyone!

I keep mentioning the 08 cruise and DH hasn't said "no," so that's a "yes" in my book!!!!

Like Shell, I think I'd prefer a Western just for a change of pace. Our honeymoon cruise went to Key West & Cozumel and we had a good time. But we'll go whenever/wherever the Nanas go!

When I re-booked, the CM said 2008 dates would be out as early as Feb, but as late as May -- good way to cover herself!!!).

We'll keep our eyes open!

Time to get to work to pay for the next deposit!!!

Cheri

Oh Geeze, if its a Western we are there. We went Western two years ago and got derailed because of Hurricanes. Didn't get to Key West, Grand Cayman or Cozmel. Did get a double dip, so it was SO worth it. Plus being at sea isn't bad, it was sunny most of the days.

I will pencil ya'll in and hope that everyone can get there. Shell, good note to Disney.

ttyl

Yea Tonya....DBW will be very happy if you guys come. He is looking forward to another karaoke night....:goodvibes

Cheri.....hope Bill will break down and sign up....maybe after your upcoming cruise he will make a decision.....:thumbsup2

I just wish that DBW and I could join you on this curise....but other commitments with daughter....poss Hawaii trip...when she gets back from Iraq in August her next station is hawaii for 2 years.....so we may take a trip to vsit her (at least thats our plans at this time)

Later
Denise:banana: :banana:

Bumpity, bump, bump
Bumpity, bump, bump
Look at Bobby fly...

Bumpity, bump, bump
Bumpity, bump, bump
Riding on his motorcy....cle

Don't know why I did that, except that I just didn't want to say "bump"!:rotfl2:

Bumpity, bump, bump
Bumpity, bump, bump
Look at Bobby fly...

Bumpity, bump, bump
Bumpity, bump, bump
Riding on his motorcy....cle

Don't know why I did that, except that I just didn't want to say "bump"!:rotfl2:

just cuz you have a little too much time on your hands????:confused3 :confused3 :lmao: :rotfl:

denise:banana: :banana:

Good Afternoon :banana: :banana: :banana:
Well today DS and I went out with my friend Michelle for her B-day. Then we headed to the Mall and DS decided to scream the whole time so I left. I think we have teeth coming in:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 !!! We decided that we are going to take DS to Disney for the 1st time in December. Kathy we should meet up!! Kathy, Tell Linda Drew says Hello!!! I am getting alittle confused on what board I am suppose to be posting on:confused3 :confused3 !!! Let me go start my noodles for dinner and get some bills paid while DS sleeps!! Talk to you all later!!

Happy Friday y'all,
I think Bob need a nice long rest this weekend;)

Anybody got any special plans??
We are going to go to WDW on Sunday and meet Linda for awhile, but that is about all we have planned.
Today will be day 2 of having workers in my house doing some repairing, which means I have to keep Minnie on her leash again. That makes for along day, but the place will look so much better once they are done today, hopefully by noon.

Not much else happening here, at least for now, Have a great weekend everyone,
Kathy

Happy Friday all.....

Just a quick hello at work and there goes my phone.....
Actually my saturday plans are meeting up with my family (sisters and inlaws and one of my cousins ) for breakfast in the morning then in the evening we are having our "holiday party" from work, so going out to dinner with the office staff. Sunday just chillin......

well gotta go I'm verrrrrrrry busy.....:surfweb:

Later
Denise:banana: :banana: :banana:

Good Afternoon All:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: ,
Well it another cranky teething:blush: :blush: day for DS. Boy guy cheeks are bright red!! I wish the teeth would just come in already. I can't get nothing done because he is screaming. I am trying to get the house really nice for the real estate agents and he will not let me go anything. Well tonight when DS goes to bed I will just run around like a mad woman cleaning. Well let me grab something for lunch!! Talk to you all later..

poor Drew......or more poor mom!!! I remember thoes teething days.....

Hope that tooth pops through and he starts feeling better

Denise:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter