11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least he doesn't have to worry about somebody holding his hair back:rolleyes1
OMG ... my eyes are tearing up from laughter ... that was AWESOME!!!
emot-hfive.gif

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I almost peed my pants with that one:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You rock!!!:thumbsup2

Once again, the Nana Heads perpetuate the need for fresh underwear ... :rotfl2: (Wait till Robin & Judy get home today!!!)

Well, I'm gettin' outta here before Bill logs on...........Taking DS to the dentist. His dentist is HOT:thumbsup2

My post is the 146 post today so far, I would say we will break a record today:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

But we still need to keep our daily quota's up, no slacking just because today we are doing an awesome job!!

I know tonight when people get home from work we will get a ton more posts.

off to call my mom for a visit, back soon,

Kathy

Have you had a chance to stay there yet? We stayed at the Boardwalk once and really wanted to stay at the Beach Clubthis trip but it was full...we are staying at Saratoga Springs this time...I loved the location of the BVC & BWV...it's great when you can just walk to the parks!

Yes we have and we LOVE it. Last time we used points we stayed at Villas at Wildnerness Lodge and while the unit itself was nice and of course we love the lobby at the WL...we just didn't "love it" the way we do the Beach Club. Would like to try Boardwalk sometime too.

Hi everyone - don't mean to interrupt the conversation, but I just wanted to let you know that I got a call from Disney Cruise Line last night!!! Yeah, I thought it was an upgrade (and told them I thought so), but unfortunately they were calling to tell me our time slot for the Golden Eagle Catamaran in St. Maarten was cancelled and would we like the earlier (7:45 am) time slot. Oh well, hopefully a better phone call next time.

P.S. Hi Jeff! Thanks for the email. Believe me, sometime before the cruise Alyssa and Elizabeth WILL talk again!! I got a new full-time job last month and am not on the computer as much as I used to be, and I don't see the kids as often either now that they are in school. Some time the stars will align and I will be on the computer when Alyssa is home and awake!! :)

Yes we have and we LOVE it. Last time we used points we stayed at Villas at Wildnerness Lodge and while the unit itself was nice and of course we love the lobby at the WL...we just didn't "love it" the way we do the Beach Club. Would like to try Boardwalk sometime too.

We had a 2 bedroom boardwalk view...it was so much fun just setting on the balcony when Kierra was sleeping...it is a real fun atmosphere there...the Beach Club looks more relaxing...maybe we will be lucky enough to stay there next time...I have been trying to talk Glen into by DVC for a while now but the exchange rate of the Canadian dollar was always too bad...now that it is finally good maybe...

Do you know if the studios in DVC have kettles or just coffee makers?

OMG..I have had the worst day at work. I have been logged on for 4 hours and finally just got caught up. You guys are really funny today...gosh I need a drink :drinking1

OK so I have to ask...What's the Tag Fairy? I have heard some much about her but have no idea what it means to get tagged. Can someone please explain!!!!

Sorry no Halloween pictures of us. We never get dressed up.

Here's some pictures of the shops on board:
DSC00547.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

Thanks Cheri, maybe we can have a discussion of this with you and DH on the ship. I'm thinking I'll either quit right before the cruise or right after and give them until the end of the year to replace me. (good luck to them replacing ME :rotfl: )

Well... actually the kids would have to stay in daycare in order for this to work. BUT they would probably be there less. Alex is fine, he's in preschool anyway and will be starting school next year.

We're kind of already dealing with the morning and night work thing anyway, Chris works part or all of most evenings, and we both work a lot of weekends, it just would be different.

I just really need some new challenges, I've been doing what I'm doing for nearly 8 years now. I'm excited about doing something different. And I need to shorten my commute and spend more time where I live and with my children.

Sounds like you're ready to move on then!! Go for it!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter