11/04/04 "3 Day Cruise" Nov 4 04

HI THERE~

I AM GOING TO SEND YOU A PM REGARDING GARFIELD. MY SISTER IN LAW THINKS SHE WENT TO SCHOOL WITH YOU.

How many of the 11/4 cruisers are repeat cruisers? We took a 7NE last time (2002) and just didn't want to miss the parks at Halloween this year, hence, the compromise for a 3N'er.

What about the rest of you?

---Paul in Southern NJ

Originally posted by psimon
How many of the 11/4 cruisers are repeat cruisers? We took a 7NE last time (2002) and just didn't want to miss the parks at Halloween this year, hence, the compromise for a 3N'er.

What about the rest of you?
---Paul in Southern NJ

It will be my 3rd Disney cruise and 4th cruise in general.

We went in 1998 & 2001

HI PAUL,

THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST CRUISE. IF WE LOVE IT WE ARE BOOKING FOR NEXT YEAR.

WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

You WILL love it! Plan to rebook!

---Paul in Southern NJ

hi,
we are taking our first cruise nov 4. i'm bringing my 2 sons, 13 and 15 and a 13 year old friend. we're staying at saratoga springs on wed. night. flying in on usair. made my ressies months ago and got good rates for our flights. you can still go under 200.00 if you fly in late on wed night.
rented through budget ...but may try priceline. staying at beach club on sunday night and flying out monday night. can't wait. the boys are excited. the 15 year old was getting tired of disney, so this will be a nice change. i decided against atlantis, but we are going on the sting ray cruise. doing the cat./ snorkelling at cc.
staying in cat. 5
counting the days.

HI JAHUT2002,

I AM FLYING AMERICAN FOR 200.00 I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR THE SALES. I AM USE TO FLYING TO FL. IN FEBURAY DURING THE BUSIEST TIME (PRESDENT'S WEEK) SO, I TOOK THE EARLIEST FAIR.

WE ARE ALSO FLYING IN ON WED. & STAYING AT THE RADDISON.

FOR OUR RENT A CAR WE BOOKED THRU PRICELINE, & GOT A GREAT DEAL, I BELIVER 17.00 A DAY.

I SEE YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR SON'S . I HOPE THERE WILL BE SOME GIRLS GOING CLOSE TO MY DAUGHTER'S AGE 10 . HAVEN'T SEEN ANY ON THIS THREAD.

WE ARE LEAVING ON SUNDAY. AROUND 4ISH. VERY SMART FOR YOU TO LEAVE ON MONDAY.

WE ARE GETTING VERY EXCITED TOO.

MAYBE WE ALL CAN HAVE A MEET.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.

PATRICIA

DH and I are taking my sister on the 11/4 cruise as a birthday present. It will be our second cruise (after a DCL 4-night cruise last year for us) and her first cruise.

But I'm not from NJ. We're in the Orlando area.

We can't wait!

HI CATLADY,

HOW OLD IS YOUR SISTER? WILL SHE BE IN THE KIDS'S CLUB?

HOW ARE YOU SURVING WITH ALL HURRICANE'S?

Purtypat, My sister is a bit old for the kid's club (30). But if you think one of your kids can help smuggle her in, I'm sure she would love it -- really. She's going to be sooooo jealous of all of the fun stuff that kids get to do in there and we adults can't.

We're doing okay down here, weather-wise. I think that my neighbors are finally going to take the boards down from their windows this weekend. Or not !

I'm curious... do we have anyone else on the thread who are taking the cruise without kids with them?

We (DH,DD-9,and DS-8) are also on our 1st cruise. Flying in day before and staying @ the port. Counting down the days and getting excited.
P.S. Also from Jersey.princess:

HI Dizma

WHERE IN JERSEY ARE YOU FROM
WE ARE ALSO FROM JERSEY

WE ARE ALSO FLYING IN THE DAY BEFORE, RENTING A CAR & STAYING AT THE RADDISON.

MY DD JUST TURNED 10 SHE AS WELL AS I, ARE EXCITED.

WE ARE YOU STAYING THE NIGHT BEFORE

We are from south Jersey, and we will be at the same hotel. I'm sure our girls will meet at the kid's club. pirate: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo princess:

Originally posted by Dizma
We are from south Jersey, and we will be at the same hotel. I'm sure our girls will meet at the kid's club. pirate: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo princess:

WHAT TIME ARE YOU LEAVING JERSEY & ARRIVING AT THE RADDISON WED NIGHT?

WE ARE LEAVING FROM LGA AT 3 PM, I FIGURE WE WILL BE AT THE RADDISON ABOUT 8 ISH. I HEAR THEY HAVE AN AWESOME POOL.

DID YOU BOOK THE SHUDDLE FOR THE NEXT MORNING AS OF YET?

YES, MY DD IS HOPING TO MEET OTHER GIRLS AT THE CLUB.

This thread has gotten awfully quiet. Has anyone gotten any paperwork yet?

We are thinking of doing the Atlantis on our own. Is anyone else doing this?

---Paul in Southern NJ

We are debating whether or not we are going to book a room at Comfort Suites to use the facilities at Atlantis. We can get a room for about $200 for the four of us, so it is not much more than a tour, but includes the use of the slides and pools. But we are also wondering if the new movie will be shown at midnight, will we feel like getting up early? It's hard to decide when we have so little time on the ship!

Just Booked!

There will be 5 of us in 2 connecting cat 10s (just about all that was left on the ship!) - Me, DW, DS 11, DS 9 & DD 7. this will be the kids 3rd DCL cruise and Mom & Dad's 5th. We're driving up from SW Florida on Monday (kids want to trick-or-treat at home) and staying for 3 nights at the AKL.

Now it's scary - DW & I are from NJ as well! We moved from Hunterdon county to Florida about 9 years ago. I'll take the hurricanes over the snow & ice anyday!

We were set to cruise 7 days on the Mariner of the Seas in early September but canceled when it was shortened because of the storms so this is our 15th anniversary celebration make-up cruise that we missed out on.

...........Our plans are similar to yours(Purtypat), we hope to unwind by the pool after traveling. We have not recieved any documents yet, but getting very excited. Congrats to Tstobb for getting a cabin or two last minute and on your anniversary. We will also be celebrating ours (17th). By the way how big are those frosted drafts? Can't wait to find out. Tstobb, you must be an expert on the DCL. Please shed some light on your best tips and past cruises. How much time do your kids spend @ the club? What do you & they like best? Thanks for sharing your pics. -Dizma:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Today is 30 days out!

Our docs could come anyday to 2 weeks before; it all depends. They could be behind from all the hurricanes. It also depends on who you booked with as well.

I booked through Dreams Unlimited and I have not gotten mine yet. I'll post here when I do get them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter