~~~10th!! Annual Reginal Cookbook Exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Time for the 10th!! Annual regional cookbook exchange. :teeth:
Love to cook? Love cookbooks, and especially ones from other regions? This is the exchange for you. ::yes::
In this exchange you send out a cookbook(s) from your region. It can be your state, city, festivals in your area, even those cookbooks that school and churches put together.
In exchange you get one back from a different area (no one will get one from their own state). :woohoo:
The minimum for this exchange is $15.00. That can be one book or more than one.....but all books must be from your region. They can be used....but must be in excellant shape.
Sign-ups will go until March 30. Mail date will be April 6. Please do not sign up if you can't get this done on time :(

All exchanges MUST be sent first class or better...NO MEDIA MAIL. Also delivery confirmation is required. :flower:

If interested, PM me your:
Name
Address
e-mail address
any allergies?
How many exchanges would you like to do?
Are you willing to send internationally (not guaranteed that you will get an international book back)....MUST be by air!!
Willing to be an elf if needed?

We have 2!!
Let's hope we get enough to have this one go forward.....too many have been canceled lately :(

We have 3 now..........and an international.

Hope we can get a lot more, makes it more interesting ::yes::

I am headed out of town for a few days.
Be back to check in Wed. evening. Hope to find some more people have signed up.........if not, I may just go ahead and close it and get the names out.

I'm back!!

No more sign-ups :( .so I guess that is it.
I will close this in the morning and pass out names.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter