10th Anniv - How to celebrate?

micks

The World is a MUCH better place when the road sig
DH and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary in a few days at WDW. I'm looking for good ideas about how to celebrate - we'll have one night out without kids and we like to eat, drink and be merry! We're staying at the Beach Club Villas but can get about anywhere. What are your great, romantic ideas? (Special restaurants, desserts, surprises, etc)

Wow..one night without the kids...excellent.

Well, I would make the most of it..and enjoy with the least travel involved.

Starting with drinks (champagne) at that cool little bar in the Boardwalk off the lobby. Then head on down to Flying Fish for a wonderful dinner, then over to Jellyrolls for some singing and socializing. You will catch a glimpse of the fireworks from the boardwalk after illuminations. Challenge your hubby to some of the games along the boardwalk, watch the entertainers. Stroll hand in hand in the moonlight. Then all you have is a short walk back to the BCV's after a wonderful evening.

Sounds great - I really like the idea of the little bar in the Boardwalk, I've never seen that one. Too bad we have to go back to a 2 bedroom villa full of family! Thanks for the ideas!

Blue Zoo at the Dolphin is also supposed to be a wonderful place to dine at...one of these days we'll get to try it!! It's just a quick walk from the BC and the BW.

Congrats on your 10th...we celebrated ours in MAY!! :tongue:

Im looking for ideas for our 10th too(we are getting a weekend without the kids), but Im leaning toward something new for us, California Grill.
We had 1 night without our kids last year for our anniversary and we went to Yachtsman Steakhouse. We had a delicious meal there(Im finding it hard not to go back there again this year), then we walked over to Epcot in time for Illuminations. After that we walked to the BW and spent a little time at Jellyrolls. Its not really the most romantic place, but its fun and a nice "adult" night out. Of course, anything without the kids can be considered romantic. ;)

We are going with my sister and her husband who are celebrating their 25th anniversary. We are sending them to the Yachtsman Steakhouse for dinner the same night we are going out. We really liked the California Grill on our trip last year - just looking for something new for this one. I'm wondering about Citricos at the GF.

I also got a number to special order a cake for my sister and her DH as well as my DH and me. I'll share it if anyone wants it.

Don't forget if you enjoy dancing that Atlantic Dance is over on the Boardwalk too! The bar on the 2nd floor of the Boardwalk hotel is really neat, reminds me of a 40s radio show kind of place. They make the best mudslides I've ever had too!

MMmmmm... mudslides! I'm always up for a cosmopolitian too. Yummy! Thanks for the ideas - keep 'em coming...

my vote would be for California Grill and time it so you can see Wishes....it is a magical experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter