100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
poohbear919 said:
I disagree - I think we all choose resorts that are a value to us! That's why they are levelled and priced accordingly! As for WDW prices, the cost of a vacation can be budgeted - we must just have will power to stick to that budget! (A bit hard when it comes to WDW!)

The closer my WDW vacation gets the more excited I get! :Pinkbounc

Agree..somewhat. I get excited, but after all my planning is done and it gets closer and closer I feel like I should be doing something..but all the planning is already done.

I liked planning 90 days out instead of 180.

SpectroMagic*o* said:
Disagree...

Kali River Rapids is a good ride with an important message.

Disagree, the message is good but for a river raft ride it really lacks.

My favorite place to watch fireworks is from the beach at the Poly.

Disagree I enjoy being in with the crowds of people and then just grabbing a seat and enjoying a late night snack as the herds make their way out

So much has changed in the past 10 years that I could spend all day thinking what it will be like 10 years from now!!!! :rolleyes: :goodvibes

No opinion
Even though I love the Indy Stunt Show I still wish the Indiana Jones Adventure ride wouls come to WDW.

agree

DW needs to add another premier attraction to MGM

sm4987 said:
agree

DW needs to add another premier attraction to MGM

I agree!!

I love shopping in DTD

Agreed - for me shopping anywhere on WDW property is good!

WDW makes the BEST chicken ceasar salads!

I agree Captain Jack is BACK!

I will ride the thrill rides at WDW even after the recent catastrophies.

agree I enjoy them so much and was very happy that they did not remove the intense original version of mission space

I love watching disney travel shows on tv. My favorite is still the Ultimate Fan special :happytv:

I agree.

Voyage of the Little Mermaid needs to be either updated or gotten rid of. It has lost its allure for me.

CrazyChik said:
agree

ToT's queinh area is scarier than the ride

disagree it is fun to find some hidden things...

splash mountain has a good ride duration time even though it is eleven minutes long.

wolfxofxnovember said:
disagree it is fun to find some hidden things...

splash mountain has a good ride duration time even though it is eleven minutes long.

i like it that way ;)

RnR is an incrediblly smooth rollercoaster

CrazyChik said:
i like it that way ;)

RnR is an incrediblly smooth rollercoaster

It is the best indoor roller coaster out there with one of my fav bands as the stars!

muppets 3-d is a funny show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter