100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A- Kiliminjaro Safaris is my favorite attraction in AK

A, D, NO- The crowds are getting heavier every year at WDW.

I agree, but when we go, it's because of the free dining.

Speaking of free dining
The Dining Package is not worth it for us - we don't eat that much on vacation, and end of wasting some of it. :guilty:

I agree, but when we go, it's because of the free dining.

Speaking of free dining
The Dining Package is not worth it for us - we don't eat that much on vacation, and end of wasting some of it. :guilty:

Agree.

A, D, NO: WDW is so much more than just rides. :)

A,D, NO It would be wonderful to have fireworks in AK

Disagree. It would scare the animals! :)

Agree, Disagree, No Opinion...I screamed when the "mice" ran around my legs during Honey I Shrunk The Audience.

Disagree. It would scare the animals! :)

Agree, Disagree, No Opinion...I screamed when the "mice" ran around my legs during Honey I Shrunk The Audience.

Agree!

A, D or NO:

It's time for World Showcase to get a new country.

A i could shop there for hours!

A,D,NO
i love the Tusker House's Chicken Sandwich:goodvibes

D- I have posted more than 100x in the A,D, NO Dis thread. Not yet anyway

A, D, NO- The smell in the stitch ride makes me sick

No opinion. I have not be on Stitch's Great Escape yet.

A,D,NO: We enjoy eating at a World Showcase restaurant at least once during a visit to EPCOT.

I respectully disagree

We didn't love Tony's Town Square (I didn't hate it either). For the price, it's not that special :rolleyes:

I respectully disagree

We didn't love Tony's Town Square (I didn't hate it either). For the price, it's not that special :rolleyes:

A.....though we still thought it felt very 'special' to eat where movie history was made :rotfl: That's what my kids said - they kept wanting dh and I to do the spaghetti scene from lady & the tramp

A,D,No......my children, even in the midst of all things Disney, were THRILLED to find the Hello Kitty and Pokemon stuff in Epcot :rotfl2:

A.....though we still thought it felt very 'special' to eat where movie history was made :rotfl: That's what my kids said - they kept wanting dh and I to do the spaghetti scene from lady & the tramp

A,D,No......my children, even in the midst of all things Disney, were THRILLED to find the Hello Kitty and Pokemon stuff in Epcot :rotfl2:

NO- don't have any children.

A,D, NO: The Dis Boards provide me valuable information for planning my trip.

A

A, D, NO I am one of the first people in the parks

I disagree, unless I have an 8am ressie for The CP:)

I haven't seen Turtle Talk yet at The Living Seas:guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter