• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 th anniversary kidless trip--Final thoughts...

Cindy B

<font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish
All in all, a wonderful time. Flying down was a nice treat, but it did take longer than we both had anticipated, we only saved about 7 hours off the trip by flying... we drive down in about 14-16 straight through, so next time we will just drive.

Weather, was not hot. In fact, the tempature and humidity, were worse here in PA for the week, than in Orlando. We dont have AC either, so nothing seems hot to us, unless its about 100.

WE didnt see any sharks, unless you count the big fins at the Surfs Up pool.

Refillable mugs were awesome, this was our first time using them exclusively, they worked out well.

We were very impressed with Universal, and Seaworld, and ultimately Discovery Cove.

Rent a convertible when you are on vacation, it will make you feel 18 again. Traffic was not bad for us either, again its a perspective thing I suppose.

We are ready to return.....

Thanks for taking the time to write you rtrip reports....each report I read reminds me of all the fun we had on our trip.

Patty

Great reports.

Looks like everything went as planned with no problems.

Glad you had fun at DC.

Enjoyed reading about your trip. We are going on our 10 year anniversary kidless trip in January and I can hardly wait! We are planning to do US and IOA and save Disney for our next trip with kids. Thanks for taking the time to share your adventures!:)

Great reports Cindy! Sounds like a great way to spend an anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter