10 days and counting....

Brose244

Earning My Ears
...or as I like to refer it as "Possible PIs Pacing Patiently"!

For some of you like myself, there are 10 days left till the May 1st due date of yes or no for the June to Jan PI session. I know that I am losing some faith at this point, so if you are waiting in the wings and counting down like me, show some love and say hi here! :confused3

Question: I read that there is a phone number for casting that you can call to see if the postions you applied for are filled. If someone has that number AND thinks it would be okay to call from a professional perspective could you please post it?

As always, good luck to all in these final days! Let us know whether it's yah or nay during this final countdown!!

Nic

I'm waiting for 4 different management PI's to call me with offers. I'm also starting to lose hope. I just keep thinking about my interviews and what I could have done differently. My PI's actually have till May 16th to response to us. So that means that I still have 26 days to find out. This is a painful wait. Good Luck to everyone waiting!

Question: I read that there is a phone number for casting that you can call to see if the postions you applied for are filled. If someone has that number AND thinks it would be okay to call from a professional perspective could you please post it?

I don't see why it wouldn't be ok to call. I always call after my interviews if I haven't heard from a while. It helps to show I'm still interested and it helps alleviate some of my stress! I say go for it!!
This is the number I have for casting. It's the one we had to call about our interviews, so I would assume they could help! If anyone has another number feel free to post it!

Casting: (407) 828 4830
Let us know what you find out!

I don't see why it wouldn't be ok to call. I always call after my interviews if I haven't heard from a while. It helps to show I'm still interested and it helps alleviate some of my stress! I say go for it!!
This is the number I have for casting. It's the one we had to call about our interviews, so I would assume they could help! If anyone has another number feel free to post it!

Casting: (407) 828 4830
Let us know what you find out!

Thanks for the number and the advise! I'm calling today!:thumbsup2

I'm waiting for 4 different management PI's to call me with offers. I'm also starting to lose hope. I just keep thinking about my interviews and what I could have done differently. My PI's actually have till May 16th to response to us. So that means that I still have 26 days to find out. This is a painful wait. Good Luck to everyone waiting!

Jenna,

I'm soooo happy that you have more time! :rotfl: I wish you the best!

Nic

Casting said my positions were NOT closed out and neither am I, so I guess I'm still in the running???

This is a nightmare...:headache:

I wish I expressed how bad I wanted this PI during my interview because NOW I feel it!:sad1:

PS- They were very friendly and fast if anyone else had apprehensions of calling...

Casting said my positions were NOT closed out and neither am I, so I guess I'm still in the running???

I wish I expressed how bad I wanted this PI during my interview because NOW I feel it!:sad1:

PS- They were very friendly and fast if anyone else had apprehensions of calling...

Thats awesome to hear Nic! I'm going to call this afternoon, did you talk with professional recruiting? Do you know what number you pressed on the main menu? Thanks so much!

At least there's still hope! Keep us updated in case you do get a response. :) If you have your interviewer's contact info maybe you can "remind" them that you're still interested?

I feel the same way you do scrappingmom! I'm just trying to distract myself until I hear something. Good Luck to you all!!!

Thats awesome to hear Nic! I'm going to call this afternoon, did you talk with professional recruiting? Do you know what number you pressed on the main menu? Thanks so much!

I called casting and it went RIGHT through to a person. No main menu. It was surprising. Is that weird?

9 days left....

PS- I did send an inquiry e-mail and have yet to be notified if I am blacklisted now....:goodvibes

At least there's still hope! Keep us updated in case you do get a response. :) If you have your interviewer's contact info maybe you can "remind" them that you're still interested?

I did and as of right now have not recived a response. Who knows if it helped...

:confused:

I did and as of right now have not recived a response. Who knows if it helped...

:confused:

Well.. maybe if they don't get back to you directly they'll remember that you're the one who sent a follow up email? Who knows.. maybe that email just gave you an edge over a similar candidate! Think positively... Casting said you're still in the running!

One of my PI started calling people yesterday and I didn't get a call yet. So I think I'm not getting that one.

I am VERY sorry to hear that. Trust me, I know how it feels....
Plus, I have don't have a CP to fall back on like some lucky ones.

Question: I wonder how many people apply for a PI a second time? What is their success, better or worse, I wonder?:idea:

One of my PI started calling people yesterday and I didn't get a call yet. So I think I'm not getting that one.

Don't give up yet:cheer2:
Seems like you applied multiple management positions. Managers of those department may be fighting to get you in their department and that's why it may be taking longer.

LOL, I don't ever care if they just give me a no at this point. I need to start looking for other jobs if I don't get a MI!!! HAHAH I'm slowly going crazy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter