10 days and counting down

canwegosoon

DIS Veteran
Dropped off my notice to hold my mail at the PO today!!! :car:
I have to start the packing "process" Any one with me? :cool1:

Ok I have my box of goodies for the trip, Glow in the dark sticks, Koolaid singles, stocting stuffers, etc...still haven't gotten far on the packing.

12/23-12/26BWV
12/26-12/29VWL

11 days here! I am starting to assemble things to pack today, still have shopping for stocking stuffers yet, and have to make a list of what else I need!! Can't wait to get there!!

We are so ready - six more days! DH and I are staying at AKL for the first time - Savannah View with FL Resident rates, woo -hoo!

This is our first trip at Christmas time - we are so excited!
:Pinkbounc

4 days! :cool1: and I just started packing yesterday :crazy: This is the most UN-organized I've every been before going to Disney and it's the first time we've flown. I can't take everything I usually take in the car. What do I do? :confused3
But does any of that really matter? In 4 days I'll be at Disney!!!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool1:

aide4 said:
11 days here! I am starting to assemble things to pack today, still have shopping for stocking stuffers yet, and have to make a list of what else I need!! Can't wait to get there!!

O Geez! I have the stockings and forgot about the stuffers. Won't the kids just love that on Christmas morning! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm so glad I read this. Six days and counting...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter