10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to do my part...even if I should be doing other things! It is getting me excited for the cruise! (For some reason, I've been having a hard time getting into cruise mode. Matthew is threatening to cancel... or leave me behind... if I don't show some excitement!)

You sound like Dave - it took him a while to get excited about teh cruise and now he can't stop!!! He's almost giddy (it's so great and cute!):lovestruc

Well everyone - I really want to be here to help close the thread out (and be on page 1 of the next one) however I need to turn in. Dave wants his back scratched and he's the birthday boy - so he gets what he wants!

Night night all!!! See you later this week!!!!!:cool1:pirate::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3:

I like it, too. But with all the other medical shows on, I wonder if it will attract enough of an audience. It's a bit slower than some of them.

Why hello there... :cool2:

My name is Matthew. :love:

Wait, I was channeling Mike just now.

I'll be coming home soon.

Matthew

It's VERY hard for me to follow - I have issues with time travel and stuff like that - but I really enjoy it (and have to have Dave explain it all to me!!):confused3:happytv:

It can get confusing. But, since we know it's visions of a particular time, it's a little easier to follow than LOST! (Of course, there's very little that ISN'T easier than LOST!)

Well everyone - I really want to be here to help close the thread out (and be on page 1 of the next one) however I need to turn in. Dave wants his back scratched and he's the birthday boy - so he gets what he wants!

Night night all!!! See you later this week!!!!!:cool1:pirate::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3:

Good night!

Well we can't deny Dave his B-day back scratch... :cool1: :)

talk to you tomorrow Angie!! :banana:

OK we have 18 more posts to close out the thread... who is with me??:) I am missing valuable TV time here! :rotfl:

I am a Grey's Anatomy fan :)

I've watched Grey's from the beginning. I'm having trouble with it this season... and last season, for that matter.

They already changed things with the new interns last year. Now they have to add a merger? And please, why do the residents from Mercy West (which appears to still be open) have to come to Seattle Grace? It's just not making sense to me.

Last season I gave it time and they did find a few great episodes. I'm hoping for that again.

Do you have to use reading glasses to do it?

Guess I'm getting old but I definitely can't do them anymore without wearing those. Can't even thread a needle without getting out the glasses.
:headache:

Sorry I'm so late in catching up, but we've actually started picking out our clothes tonight! :yay:

No; I don't need glasses to crosstitch; I'm nearsighted. I can't sew when I have my contacts in tho - I usually sit too close to my work to be able to focus that tight.

I've watched Grey's from the beginning. I'm having trouble with it this season... and last season, for that matter.

They already changed things with the new interns last year. Now they have to add a merger? And please, why do the residents from Mercy West (which appears to still be open) have to come to Seattle Grace? It's just not making sense to me.

Last season I gave it time and they did find a few great episodes. I'm hoping for that again.

Oh, I agree.. it's a rocky start to the season. I started later with the show (season 2).. I do NOT like the Mercy West characters. I'm hoping the same thing, really! I can't give up hope... :thumbsup2

Here's June's:

Tigger is her favorite character:tigger:
PA170118.jpg

PA170119.jpg

Ok, front and back of my shirt, I get the KK2 one:woohoo::

Oh, and I had to pick Dory for my character, not mostly because it's my favorite Disney character, I do have others, but because sometimes it most
fits my personality:rotfl:
PA170116.jpg

PA170117.jpg

Very good job Rose! :yay::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter