1 more kids suite question

terp

Earning My Ears
Thanks for all the info on the kids suite. I was able to use the fanclub discount and I got the room for $340 a night. As I was making the reservation I believe she said something about junior bedding in the kids room. Are they regular twin size beds or are they smaller? Thanks for the help Terri

Did you think to ask about the ap discount?

They looked like regular size twins to me but my kids are small, 7+12.

They are standard twin beds. The hotel does not recommend the beds for teens as they have received complaints.

MKPcm: Can you elaborate on why teens don't like the twin beds? Most teens would most likely have twin beds at home, what is the difference?? Are they uncomfortable(as in crummy) beds??? I would think that the kids would prefer their own twin bed instead of sharing a queen or double with a sibbling.

Any one know???

(Hi Terry!!!)

I don't know why they wouldn't like them. They seemed comfortable to me. Maybe a lot of teens have full-size at home. My kids will always be sleeping in twin beds at home--that's city life for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter