1 day to go Photo-Countdown

Well even after the news yesterday, I am sure everyone is still excited to go and see everyone so....

<center>11 Days to Go!!!!!!</center>

Hey Patrick, Discon was just changed, not cancelled. I can't wait to get there and see everyone again. Can't wait to meet the newbies.

Can't wait to see <b>you</b> again, sweetie!

This must be part of the Ohio representatives. I know all of these except for the one on the end. Is that Debbie's mom? :)
Keep 'em coming, Patrick!!;)

Patrick is having some server problems, so today's picture will have to wait.:(
I know that we all are enjoying them a lot and we all hope that his server is beeter soon!

HURYY BACK, PATRICK!!!

Sorry everyone but my ISP was down Yesterdayand I could not get to the boards to update this page. So I have them both list today in their full size.

So without further ado.....

<center>8 Days to Go!!!!</center>

Awww, these two photos are awesome! I love the splash ountain one. Look at Tia! LOL! Great. And Steve, there is your hat, may it RIP.

And the MVMCP is sitting on my desk at home. One of my very favorite memories from DCI

Sandrab doesn't look all that thrilled, does she :)

I was in withdrawal with no photo yesterday, Patrick!

Is this from our thrill ride day where Tia and company rode BTMRR just after us?? Great shot, Patrick!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter