• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1 bedroom @ vero beach ...ocean view?

not.

Only Inn rooms that are "ocean view" and the beach cottages are guaranteed 'ocean views'.

That said, some 1 bdrms may have some partial view - if you go out on your balcony and turn yourself into a pretzel ;)

HTH

not.

Only Inn rooms that are "ocean view" and the beach cottages are guaranteed 'ocean views'.

That said, some 1 bdrms may have some partial view - if you go out on your balcony and turn yourself into a pretzel ;)

HTH

:confused3

AFAIK, there are 1 b/r's with ocean views. All of the ocean facing rooms in the villa bldgs are 2 b/r lockoffs--a connected 1 b/r and studio. So it is possible, not guaranteed, that you could get a 1 b/r with an ocean view.

Does anyone have a link to a map that shows where the inn rooms at Vero are located??

The 'inn" rooms are in the "inn".
DVB is made up of the inn (main building), villa buildings not directly connected to the inn and stand alone beach cottages.
Those rooms in the inn which face east are 'ocean view'. This is a book cat.

Here is a link to a map of the resort
http://willcad.org/maps/wdw/resorts/resort_vb.jpg

HTH

Yes, not many - but there are a few. We stayed in one with a nice view from the balcony. Top floor, left end of the far building as you faced the ocean.

It can't hurt to make the request, but there are not many with an ocean view.

Here is how it works. There are three Villa buildings (12, 14, & 15) which have all two bedroom units. Some of these units are lock-offs that break into a 1-bdrm and studio. The Villa buildings are "U" shaped with the bottom of the U facing the ocean. In the image below you will see that the blue units are the dedicated 2 bdrm units, the purple units are the studios and the pink units are the 1bdrm units. So the 1-bdrm units are positioned well to see the ocean, but there is a lot of tall vegetation and Beach Cottages that impact the view. Building 14 is almost entirely blocked by vegetation and has BCs in front of them. The other two have some vegetation and BCs in front of them, but still have a chance of a view IF you are on the third floor. Your best bet is to get a unit either facing the ocean or on the south side of 15 or the north side of 12. Really the key is the third floor. Good Luck to you :thumbsup2

VB2bdrm.jpg

VBMap.jpg

We've stayed in a 1BR on the 3rd floor of building 15 twice now (2 for 2). Both rooms had views of the ocean. Last year's room had a more direct ocean view (bottom of the U) - I think it was room 1540. This past weekend's room (1543) was on the side of the U closest to the main building. We could see the ocean out of one window that wasn't very convenient. But could see the ocean clearly from the balcony.

Loved finishing up a WDW trip with a couple nights at VB to relax a little after the theme parks.

I have only stayed in the ocean view inn rooms before. We are staying in June in a one bedroom. I really want an ocean view so I am debating if we should just switch to two ocean view inns for the view or stick with the one bedroom ( that we really want for meals, space, and washer/dryer since we will be in water /beach all day) Are all villa buildings not in the main lobby building? I knew the cottages were separate but did not realize there were different buildings besides the main and cottages. Based on this do you think building 15 3rd floor is my best attempt at getting a 1 bedroom oceanview? Any advice/info is appreciated =)

I have only stayed in the ocean view inn rooms before. We are staying in June in a one bedroom. I really want an ocean view so I am debating if we should just switch to two ocean view inns for the view or stick with the one bedroom ( that we really want for meals, space, and washer/dryer since we will be in water /beach all day) Are all villa buildings not in the main lobby building? I knew the cottages were separate but did not realize there were different buildings besides the main and cottages. Based on this do you think building 15 3rd floor is my best attempt at getting a 1 bedroom oceanview? Any advice/info is appreciated =)

The main building only has Inn rooms. All studios, 1BR's and 2BR's are in outer separate bedrooms in a fashion similar to OKW although all easily walkable - it's not very spread out. From previous research it's just a few of the other villas that might see the ocean so I'd weight that as it's not the most likely request to be given. Someone has to get them though and you might get lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter