1 bdrm room or building requests for OKW near hospitality house

dwsandy

DIS Veteran
We are staying at OKW next month for the first time. I am looking for any input on requesting a 1 bdrm room or a particular building near hospitality house. TIA :drinking:

Last edited:
The title suggests HH category, but your post just says 1 BR. If you don't have HH category, but want to be not far from the HH, buildings 16 and 17, upper floor, have great views. Not near HH, but first floor, building 47 also has a great golf course view.

The title suggests HH category, but your post just says 1 BR. If you don't have HH category, but want to be not far from the HH, buildings 16 and 17, upper floor, have great views. Not near HH, but first floor, building 47 also has a great golf course view.

It is HH room category. I have edited the OP to include that information. Thank you for your suggestion

Last edited:
It is HH room category. I have edited the OP to include that information. Thank you for your suggestion
If you have booked HH area, then you will be in Bldg 11-14 which are right across the parking lot from the HH. Or Bldg 23-26 which are right across the bridge from the HH.

Avoid bldg. 14, and request top floor if you are bothered by noise from above. All OKW units in the HH area only have stairs. So if that is a problem, request ground floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter