$1.62 exchange rate

LINCLAIRE

Mouseketeer
Nice to see the exchange rate rising.
I got US travellers cheques today for $1.62 from The Royal Bank of Scotland . commission free
Last time we went ( Sept 02) I think it was around $1.39.
Lin

Great news!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it stays or goes up. This is the week we're paying for our hols ,so holiday money will have to wait awhile

It's great to have such a good rate:) Should I buy some more T Chq's now,ohh decisions:rolleyes:

I've also got my fingers crossed that the rate stays a while longer. We're not going to WDW until Easter 2004, and I haven't saved any spending money yet!! Halifax PLC have also got great rates of exchange at the moment.

I'm going to change my money tomorrow, $1.62 sounds like a good exchange rate to me.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hi Tartan Tigger!! Lucky you going in only 15 days - I'm sooooo jealous :mad: . We stayed in the Caribbean Beach last year and did Discover Cove!! Have a great time.

I got $1.61 at Lloyds TSB yesterday, commission free. I'm so pleased, it's a huge improvement on the last couple of years.

Louise

Couldn't resist - bought some currency (just over $1.61) & TC (just over $1.62) from Halifax Online (commission free) on Thursday. Going to get a hundred $$ here and there over the next month or so whilstthe exchange rate is so good :Pinkbounc

hi all
were not going untill sept 04(sooo long i know)anyways we have some money saved up already would it be worth changing some now for our $$$ (last trip we took mostly TC's and about $700)or will it be better to wait untill nearer the time,my hubby says that's a good rate(i not too clued up on rates and $$ and things
:rolleyes:)
thanx for your help

eve

sorry my smillies don't seem to be coming out to well(still in learning mode:rolleyes: )
oh by the way how do you get the countdown thing on your posts

eve

Hi eve.....

Technical support>get your countdown here. Thread started by a Mr J.Cricket.

Hope this helps........

Eryl

Originally posted by Tigger007
Hi Tartan Tigger!! Lucky you going in only 15 days - I'm sooooo jealous :mad: . We stayed in the Caribbean Beach last year and did Discover Cove!! Have a great time.

Thank you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter