1 1/2 hours left to wish newmousecateer...Happy Birthday!

Goofyposter

Director of Farmland Defense
Groosch!!! :earseek:

I jurst found out!! TODAY is newmousecateer's Birthday!!!

Please join me in say'in....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Me and All the Gang is throw'in Yer A PARTY!!!
partyingDonaldBday.jpg

Happy Birthday Marilyn.:) You share your bday with one of my favorite uncles, too.:)

What did Mr. Fluffy TankGirl get you for your bday?:) (I'm sure Chuck loves that name.;) )

Groosch Browneyes.....TankGirl must have had really needed that new tank tonight.....just to bring home the leftovers from the Olive Garden
(whar they went out to dinner tonight)
:) :eek: :teeth:

GP. You let the cat out of the bag. LOL :Pinkbounc

Thanks everyone.

Shannon

DH buys me cool collectable Hallmark ornaments every year for my BD. I got Tigger and Piglet ice skating (they move around a little ice pond), and Pooh is watching them, and he also got me Circus Mountain Railroad. They are just sooo cool.

Thank you my friends. I love having people like you here on the DIS. You have made my day extra special.

Marilyn

GP, I love the guests you invited to my party! :Pinkbounc

And yes, I really did need the "tank" to bring me home tonite. :eek:

Shannon

He loves "Mr. Fluffy Tank Girl". I told him what you call me and every time I come home he says "Hi Tank Girl". :D

Originally posted by Goofyposter
Groosch Browneyes.....TankGirl must have had really needed that new tank tonight.....just to bring home the leftovers from the Olive Garden
(whar they went out to dinner tonight)
:) :eek: :teeth:
And I wasn't invited?:(;)

Marilyn, those sound cool.:) Got a pic?:)

No, not yet, but I will take pictures of them tomorrow and post them. I must have about 20 Hallmark ornaments that play music, have motion, or both that he has gotten me. I will take pictures and post them this week.....since I have LOTS of time on my hands considering I am on vacation....(yeh, just rub it in Marilyn!) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter