08 Minnie 15K Overall and Age Division Results Now Up!

My husband is #4 in his age category! :thumbsup2 I am SO proud! :love:

WOo hoo CHarlie!

My place was nothing to speak of, but I am no less thrilled with my race!

Way to go Charlie!! I unfortunately came in 294 out of 516 in my age group so not quite halfway. But again I am VERY happy with my race and my finish. I can always say it was a PR since to date that has been my only 15k and actually my furthest distance. So I am estatic knowing I can actually finish those kinds of distances.

well, at least i wasnt DLF... and i completed the entire 15K, so that is something i should be proud of for my first race...

yay to all the wishers!

I was 28th in the "mature" category. :upsidedow

Judy: send my congrats to Charlie. I really enjoyed running with him. It turns out the mile I ran with him was my fastest of the race. It helped that it was thru Hollywood Studios, so the scenery and music helped too.

Cindy

Cindy If you're "mature", then I must be doddering/ancient/geriatric--take your pick!!! Great time BTW.

I was 33 out of 231--not too bad, although to be honest I was more interested in my time versus my placement.

Maura

In my "mature" or gaining more and more wisdom group (okay, 45-49) I came in 18th. I love aging and have no problem telling anyone how old I am.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter