$0.39 Swap Send/Received COMPLETE

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
SEND BY DATE: January 19th
Please post on this thread when you've sent your envelope. Please also post here when you receie your envelope and the goodies you got in it. All names have been sent out.

If your name lists two stamps, please send them an envelope that takes two stamps to mail. If your name lists one stamp, than only send enough to take one first class stamp to mail.

I tried to match up wishes with items to give, but some were a little bit more difficult than others. So I apologize in advance if you get something you weren't quite expecting. But hopefully everyone will scourage around and find the best matches they can.

Thanks for playing!!

S means you posted as you are ready to send
S means you comfirmed mailing
R means you have posted as receiving your envelope
complete

S 1. AlexWyattMommy R
S 2. Mickster R
S 3. PrincessNancy96 R
S 4. Downrivermama R
S 5. Jennasmomma R
S 6. jennyL
R
S 7. KatDisney R
S 8. Raine R

S 9. patchchild R
S 10. rlovew R
S 11. MissBubbles R

S 12. calanniebu R
S 13. cinderellakh20 R
S 14. TCPShauna
R
S 15. angelmom R
S 16. aprilvaca04 R
S 17. kaddjr R
S 18. Marlynnp R
S 19. Juliegirl R
S 20. RLccweems R
S 21. knovak R
S 22. Mickeyteacher R
S 23. MazdaUK R

My envelope is being mailed right now.. it's in the box awaiting pick up!! Yes, I got it out quick.. I had things pulled and knew where the other items were since I cleaned my scraproom!!! :)

I'm just jealous. That's all. I wish I was mailing mine out today. I don't forsee that happening, but you never know. :)

Hey, you are supposed to set a good example. And you are! :banana:

Now, lets see if I can be a good follower.

Hey, I wanted to take one less thing off your list to do.. remember you were suppose to remind me to mail!!! Now, I have eliminated one more thing off your list!!! ;) Which reminds me.. Now I have to mark it off my calendar!

Orginally posted by PrincessNancy96:
My envelope is being mailed right now.. it's in the box awaiting pick up!! Yes, I got it out quick.. I had things pulled and knew where the other items were since I cleaned my scraproom!!!

You disgust me! :lmao:

I know I just made a big deal about Nancy having her package ready:rolleyes1 , but I just got mine ready too and I can mail it today :woohoo: (if the mailman hasn't come yet. The sun is still up, so he probably hasn't come yet. ;) ) Nothing like getting it off the list.

Sorry Nancy for teasing you. You totally motivated me! :flower3:

ETA: I just went outside and no mail yet. The envelope is in the box! Cool!

Got my name and will start getting items together tonight hope to mail out when I mail my other swap stuff on Friday.

I know I just made a big deal about Nancy having her package ready:rolleyes1 , but I just got mine ready too and I can mail it today :woohoo: (if the mailman hasn't come yet. The sun is still up, so he probably hasn't come yet. ;) ) Nothing like getting it off the list.

Sorry Nancy for teasing you. You totally motivated me! :flower3:

ETA: I just went outside and no mail yet. The envelope is in the box! Cool!

:rotfl2: Copy cat!!! I'm so glad I motivated you and that the mailman hadn't arrived!!! ;)
:yay:

Believe it or not, but he's still not here. Of course, the sun hasn't set yet. Every day is later and later. Sometimes, it is after 6!

Bunch of show-offs in this thread!:laughing:

Mine won't be out until the week-end.

I got my envelope ready to go, but it'll probably be a little more than 2 stamps, so I need to take it to the post office for weighing tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter