•The Official POLYNESIAN VILLAS & BUNGALOWS Owners and Fans info thread•

Hi

I was going to request a dedicated room for Poly but apparently it looks like all the rooms on the DVC side are dedicated, based on what I see online. Is that true? Cause then I won't bother lol

Thanks

Hi

I was going to request a dedicated room for Poly but apparently it looks like all the rooms on the DVC side are dedicated, based on what I see online. Is that true? Cause then I won't bother lol

Thanks
Every DVC room at the Polynesian is a Studio. There are no lock-off vs dedicated units, as there are no 1- or 2-bedrooms of any kind (other than the Bungalows).

Enjoy your time at the Poly!!

Hi

Thanks
All DVC Poly villas in the longhouses are studios - however, all but two or three of them connect to the studio next to them, so in that sense they are not dedicated.

Thoughts on building to request…

Is it hard to get a ground floor std view studio in Tokelau? I was planning to request Tokelau to be closer to the pool, but we are hoping for ground floor. Or is Pago Pago a better option to be closer to monorail and parking? It’s a mostly no-parks trip, maybe hopping the monorail to Epcot for dinner once but other than that we are doing some pool time and other non-parks stuff.

It’s our first DVC stay at Poly, and our last stay there at all was pre-DVC conversion, so we’re at a loss as to the advantages and disadvantages of each building.

Editing to add that our priority is location and convenience over view. (LOL, that’s why we own at BCV)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter