•The Official POLYNESIAN VILLAS & BUNGALOWS Owners and Fans info thread•

MagicDVC

Mouseketeer
disney-s-polynesian-resort.jpg
Aloha! Welcome to the new POLYNESIAN VILLAS & BUNGALOWS Owners & Fans Group!
This is a work in progress, but please post pictures and will get it linked to the room views post. Many thanks to all who contribute to this thread.

Address: 1600 Seven Seas Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-8423
Phone: (407) 824-2000

Check-In Time: 4:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM

Resort Map:
disney-world-polynesian-village-resort-map.png

Dining options:
1. Barefoot Pool Bar
2. Capt Cooks (Mug fill station)
3. `Ohana
4. Tambu Lounge
5. Kona Cafe
6. Kona Island
7. Pineapple Lanai
8. Trader's Sam - Grog Grotto
9. Trader's Sam - Tiki Terrace
10. Oasis Bar & Grill (Mug fill station)

Last edited:

I decided to create a thread for PVB which has been our home resort since we became DVC members in 2016. The old thread became inactive, but I will try to keep the first few posts updated. Let me know if you have any suggestions to make this thread great. I am hoping to be able to add information about the towers to this thread, but who knows!

Last edited:

I have a question about pillows. My sister and I are renting points to stay at the Poly in October. She prefers an extra firm pillow and is considering bringing her own. Are alternative pillows available on request?

I have a question about pillows. My sister and I are renting points to stay at the Poly in October. She prefers an extra firm pillow and is considering bringing her own. Are alternative pillows available on request?

i don’t believe they have different types of pillows. If there is something she needs, I would bring it.

And…Thank you for taking this on & doing this! Love it!
I decided to create a thread for PVB which has been our home resort since we became DVC members in 2016. The old thread became inactive, but I will try to keep the first few posts updated. Let me know if you have any suggestions to make this thread great. I am hoping to be able to add information about the towers to this thread, but who knows!

If she absolutely needs an extra firm to sleep, my suggestion is to bring one. We have used the pillows for the Murphy beds that are in the closet, but IIRC they are a soft to medium fill.

Looking forward to all the information that will be added to this thread.

We just purchased a Poly contract and are staying late September for our welcome home trip. We have stayed at numerous properties across Disney but are looking forward to our new DVC membership and spending many nights at Poly.

Looking forward to all the information that will be added to this thread.

We just purchased a Poly contract and are staying late September for our welcome home trip. We have stayed at numerous properties across Disney but are looking forward to our new DVC membership and spending many nights at Poly.
Welcome Home! It’s a great home resort with easy access to 2 parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter