•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Sorry, this answer may be embedded in this tread somewhere but I can’t find it. Are they still using the H2O+ products and do you get individual bottles or are they mounted in the showers? Trying to figure out if I need to bring shampoo and conditioner
We were at a CCV studio over Christmas. Same as PP’s experience in the 2 bd - the shampoo and conditioner and body wash are wall mounted. Still H2O products.

Just got back and I need to know if it's just my family - does everyone else's skin get destroyed while on vacation? This is the first time I experienced it so intensely and wondering if it was the Lodge itself. All of us have dry skin, but we normally don't need to do anything special.

This time our skin was cracking with blood and we actually had to get real Eucerin cream delivered - the H2O stuff is a joke.

My hair was weird. The whole thing was off. Coming from NY I know what dry air is like and this was way more intense. As soon as I washed my hands I immediately felt a change in my skin.

Just got back and I need to know if it's just my family - does everyone else's skin get destroyed while on vacation? This is the first time I experienced it so intensely and wondering if it was the Lodge itself. All of us have dry skin, but we normally don't need to do anything special.

This time our skin was cracking with blood and we actually had to get real Eucerin cream delivered - the H2O stuff is a joke.

My hair was weird. The whole thing was off. Coming from NY I know what dry air is like and this was way more intense. As soon as I washed my hands I immediately felt a change in my skin.
I did notice that the last few visits to WDW. I think I'm sensitive to something in the H20 products themselves, so I stopped using them. I've always brought my own shampoo, and when not visiting WDW I routinely pack body wash and lotion as well. Now we keep our preferred brands of body wash and lotion in our Owners Locker.

BTW DH uses the body wash but not the lotion, and he doesn't seem to have any trouble with it.

My skin suffers every trip . I too keep aveno lotion in my owners locker to help . I get so dried out it’s awful ! Every resort too , I don’t think it’s a specific resort .

Went to the lodge yesterday for lunch at Geyser Point, the boats were running to Fort Wilderness. Not sure if the resort loop is back or if this was a one off. Fingers crossed.pooh:
Fingers crossed that loop is running so we can get off at BLT and not have to deal with MK.

Love WL, but our last stays there have been in studios. I’m considering a 1-bedroom, but wondering where is the best place to fit a pack in play in the living room with the bed open? Is there a good spot?

Before I book I need to figure this out, otherwise it won’t work for us.

Thanks for your advice!

Love WL, but our last stays there have been in studios. I’m considering a 1-bedroom, but wondering where is the best place to fit a pack in play in the living room with the bed open? Is there a good spot?

Thanks for your advice!
Old Key West one bedroom will fill your needs.

Will a pack and play fit in the seperate bedroom? Have a 2 bedroom this month and have been watching this thread.
OKW has the largest one bedroom. If it can’t fit there, it can’t fit anywhere. The bedroom is huge, and the living room is huge.

OKW has the largest one bedroom. If it can’t fit there, it can’t fit anywhere. The bedroom is huge, and the living room is huge.
Yep, I’m aware of bigger studios and we don’t want to stay at OKW. I was asking in case others have a pack n play hack for the CCV 1-bedroom. Perhaps there’s a good spot in the living room I’m not familiar with. Thanks.

Thanks for your advice!
We always stay in a one bedroom at CC, but have never used a pack n play there. Based on how big I remember them to be, you can probably fit one in between the sofa and table, also possibly between the sofa bed and the windows to the patio (but maybe the curtains would be an issue depending on how old the child is). I would personally put one in the hallway by the washer and dryer. Layouts vary, but we’ve yet to have a villa without a lot of space there.

We always stay in a one bedroom at CC, but have never used a pack n play there. Based on how big I remember them to be, you can probably fit one in between the sofa and table, also possibly between the sofa bed and the windows to the patio (but maybe the curtains would be an issue depending on how old the child is). I would personally put one in the hallway by the washer and dryer. Layouts vary, but we’ve yet to have a villa without a lot of space there.
Thank you! I was thinking we could move the chairs around and fit one between the sofa and table. The hallway might be an option. It's good to know there are a few ways we can configure the pack-n-play in the room. Much appreciated!

Yep, I’m aware of bigger studios and we don’t want to stay at OKW. I was asking in case others have a pack n play hack for the CCV 1-bedroom. Perhaps there’s a good spot in the living room I’m not familiar with. Thanks.
It will be a tight fit in a one bedroom CCV. It only sleeps 4. NO studios will work for you with a pack-n-play from what you are describing.

Just purchased CCV a couple weeks ago and was checking the bookings for the past two weeks and was a bit nervous as I like to travel first or second week of December, and the studios were all gone when I checked in the afternoons.

Today was my booking day and I had an urgent meeting at work and couldn’t check the booking until now (9:20 AM) and was pleasantly surprised that both studios had plenty of availability.

Welcome home trip booked!

It will be a tight fit in a one bedroom CCV. It only sleeps 4. NO studios will work for you with a pack-n-play from what you are describing.
We sleep our merry band of 4 people (1 of which is in a pack n play) in every studio we’ve been to—no issues. (It’s 2 adults and a 4 year old and 1 year old) … so I’m not sure what you mean.

For those who use pack n plays, sometimes there’s an ideal spot in the 1 bedroom to place them. I was asking in this thread in case someone had advice. But, either way, I’ll figure it out, as always 👍

We sleep our merry band of 4 people (1 of which is in a pack n play) in every studio we’ve been to—no issues. (It’s 2 adults and a 4 year old and 1 year old) … so I’m not sure what you mean.

For those who use pack n plays, sometimes there’s an ideal spot in the 1 bedroom to place them. I was asking in this thread in case someone had advice. But, either way, I’ll figure it out, as always 👍
Not sure of the layout, but sometimes there is a large walk in closet that works at least for storage during the day.

Thanks for your advice!

We just stayed in a 1 bedroom, and it felt plenty big. You’ll be fine finding somewhere to pop the packnplay. 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter