»»June 16, 2012 Father's Day Cruise on the Fantasy!««

Hello Everyone!

We just switched our reservations from June 30th to this sailing (saved $$)
We are doing back-to-backs with June 23rd. :cool1:
Hi Jeff! I remember you from the Baltic.
Oh- we have 12010 for both sailings--can't wait!

It's me (joanne), DH (john), DD16,(sara) and DD, 14(amanda)

:welcome: We also considered the June 30th sailing, but booked this one because it was less expensive. Look forward to sailing with you.

Thanks, Becky! I thought sailing 4th of July would be fun but not thousands of dollars more fun. :laughing: We'll spend the holiday at WDW with the savings..

joanne

Good evening everyone. I am writing this as the last of my sunburn is fading away. We just returned from our very first DCL experience this past weekend. We went on the 3 day Wonder cruise to see if the kids would actually like it, and well the verdict was a resounding YES. needless to say I really wanted to do the Eastern trip next time so I talked my DW (Not much convincing) into booking onboard for 2012. So we are now booked for this cruise, barring any last minute changes or cancellations. I am dieing to go see the new boat and can't believe it's 593 days away still :( But I look forward to getting to know you and hope to have another wonderful time on a great cruise in 18 months!!!!

Docjason2
Jason, Heather (DW), Alex (DS, 7 at time of sailing), Lizzie (DD, 4 at time of sailing), TBA (DD/DS, will be 1 at time of sailing...we are due with baby #3 at the end of May and will let you know when we know :)
Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah, Category 04D, Stateroom #6614
First and only cruise 3-day Disney Wonder Oct 28th, 2010
Surprise trip for the kids, as they won't already stop asking if we can go back to the Mickey boat!
Main dining, 5pm show

Look forward to counting down the days with you all!!!

~Jason

Welcome Jason! :welcome:Congrats on the new baby. My brother and SIL are expecting their 3rd in late May too! That's why we cancelled our June Dream and switched to this one. Can't be gone with a baby to go play with!

Hello Everyone!

We just switched our reservations from June 30th to this sailing (saved $$)
We are doing back-to-backs with June 23rd. :cool1:
Hi Jeff! I remember you from the Baltic.
Oh- we have 12010 for both sailings--can't wait!

It's me (joanne), DH (john), DD16,(sara) and DD, 14(amanda)

Welcome Joanne! :welcome:Back to back is AWESOME!!!

I've added you both to the meet list.

Thanks, Becky! I thought sailing 4th of July would be fun but not thousands of dollars more fun. :laughing: We'll spend the holiday at WDW with the savings..

joanne

That's our plan, too. We're going to Universal for 2 days before the cruise, and then heading over to WDW for a week post-cruise.

:cool1::cool1:
I am so excited!!! I just booked our first Disney cruise and will be joining you all on this sailing...It will be my dear husband, Ray...me (Tammy)...DS who will be 19 and DD who will be 17.
We have cruised before but not on Disney...so this is a real treat for us! :goodvibes

I am so excited!!! I just booked our first Disney cruise and will be joining you all on this sailing...It will be my dear husband, Ray...me (Tammy)...DS who will be 19 and DD who will be 17.
We have cruised before but not on Disney...so this is a real treat for us! :goodvibes

:welcome: So glad that you will be joining us. Where have you cruised before and what line(s)?

:welcome: So glad that you will be joining us. Where have you cruised before and what line(s)?

Thanks! We took our first cruise this past June with Carnival to the Bahamas. DH had wanted to try a cruise for 20 years and I was not convinced that I wanted to cruise. We did a 5 night cruise and absolutely loved it! We are a Disney-loving family. So...since cruising ended up being something that we all enjoyed...we definitely wanted to try a Disney cruise! I am very excited!

Welcome aboard!! Good to see yet another Buckeye on here! What part of the state are you from?

We are in NE Ohio...Looking forward to some warmer weather right now! Brrr!

We are in the southern tip of the state and 3DMykids is in the central part of the state! Looks like we got the whole state covered!

Welcome!!!

I think you'll end up like we did, going on your first Disney cruise and being hooked for life! Glad to have you joining us!

Hello everyone!!! We are booked on this cruise and the 6/9/12 sailing as well. It will be Myself(Tina), DH(Tim), and 4 DD's 15, 13, 7, and almost 2. We are just outside of Chicago. This will be my 14th Disney cruise and the family is not far behind!! We are so excited for 14 nights on the ship!! Can't wait!

Hello everyone!!! We are booked on this cruise and the 6/9/12 sailing as well. It will be Myself(Tina), DH(Tim), and 4 DD's 15, 13, 7, and almost 2. We are just outside of Chicago. This will be my 14th Disney cruise and the family is not far behind!! We are so excited for 14 nights on the ship!! Can't wait!

Welcome aboard...well, I guess yoiu can welcome us aboard since you will already be there :rotfl:....Join our facebook group too if you would like. There is a link on the first post of this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter